Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MONDY MUSTER - Roll call

Re: MONDY MUSTER - Roll call

hey steve do we have a list for the pub monday??night??

Not sure chewy, I think most are leaving sunday sometime. All the BIG fish will come out after that.!!

I cant beleive how many Quintrexes are going to be here. Watch out for them bird feathers boys....they can put some big dints in quintrex hulls!!

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    crikes Nath, did ya just happen to have that lying around or what, thats awesome.
    cheers
    brian
    Funny enough I did Brian, its been on my wall in the garage for ages and I always looked at it wondering what I could do with it. I have been after a big one to put on the wall to replace it and I think I will sometime soon.

Try and get one at a measurement I have taken over the years would be good.

Anyway mate there is a trophy up for grabs up there too as well as the footy final so the choice is yours

Cheers Nath

So far I count 17 boats and 33 people.........those barra don't stand a chance!

Just make sure you don't all try to launch at the same time.......

Jeez I wish I was gonna be there!

wish you were too Pete!!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post

There's always next year Pete....at least you will have plenty of time to organise manipulate and a bit of scullduggery to make sure your up for next year....in the mean time mate there's plenty of fishin to do
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Pete ...... from what I've heard - people have killed their partners & quit there jobs to attend this
    Whats your problem ?

Chris

PS ...... Next time for sure- hey ?
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Pete ...... from what I've heard - people have killed their partners & quit there jobs to attend this
    Whats your problem ?

Chris

PS ...... Next time for sure- hey ?
    Man I'm coming off a donut (two actually) and would just about kill anyone to get there but I have three problems:

1. Self employed so can't quit job.....
    2. Umpiring AFLQ Grand Final Saturday at Broadbeach
    3. Fishing partner (son Kyle) has hand injury that won't come good for another week or so when stitches come out.

Also have just had the outlaws visit and must make up a few brownie points to safeguard next three Monduran trips and huge Peter Faust/Teemburra/Awoonga/Monduran odessey in December.......

But we will be there with bells on in 2009

Regs

Pete (& Kyle)

Man I'm coming off a donut (two actually) and would just about kill anyone to get there but I have three problems:

1. Self employed so can't quit job.....
    2. Umpiring AFLQ Grand Final Saturday at Broadbeach
    3. Fishing partner (son Kyle) has hand injury that won't come good for another week or so when stitches come out.

Also have just had the outlaws visit and must make up a few brownie points to safeguard next three Monduran trips and huge Peter Faust/Teemburra/Awoonga/Monduran odessey in December.......

But we will be there with bells on in 2009

Regs

Pete (& Kyle)
    OK Pete ...... We will accept the excuses ( This time ) ....... specially the brownie points

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

One more Pete who has the lip out about not being able to attend By the sound of it the dust will be just settling by the time we get there on the 18th October.............. To all the attending throng, have a great time and be kind to each other, Cheers, Pete.

Guys,

Just to clarify, I will be in an X-STREAM not an Xtreme!

2 very different boats.

I still don't think you'll miss us, we we will be the only 2 black dudes in a black boat .

Roo, myself and the Chew's will be at the pub for din dins.
    Should we set the time for 6.30 pm?
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

Quote Originally Posted by black_sheep View Post
    Guys,

Just to clarify, I will be in an X-STREAM not an Xtreme!

2 very different boats.

I still don't think you'll miss us, we we will be the only 2 black dudes in a black boat .

Just look for two bits of dead timber screaming past at 20 knots
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    We keep getting bigger ....... unbelievable

NAGG (Chris) & MIGHTY WHITEY (Adrian) Black 480 Hornet ...... Fri pm - Tues pm

DEANO68 (Deano) & BASSMAN (Josh) Black 435 Hornet ..... ..... Fri am - Sun pm

TROPICALTROUT (Nath) & NIPSTA (Simon)..385 Explorer ...........Fri am - Sun pm

STEVE B (???) & Prodigy ......... Purple Mako Frenzy ..........Local

CALLOP (Dave) & Mike ..... 4M Stacer ....... .........Thur pm - Sun am

FINFINDER (Gazza) & Jamie & Wazza .4.35 Hornet ........ .........Sat - Tues

WHITTO (Greg) & Damian ........Stessco 389 Bass Tracker ........ Fri pm - Sun pm

BR65 ( Brian)............... ........ Scamming something

CHEWY & Andy ...................... 455 Poly SC ...................Sun am - Fri

ROO(Roo) & THE MISSUS (Kim).............455 Poly ........................Sun am - Fri

MODO & SHANEOO ............................Blue Bluefin ......................Fri pm - Sun pm

BLACKSHEEP (Navi) & Vin ...................Black & Green Xtreme .... Fri pm - Mon pm

BIG REN (Paul) & EOTBMG (Ben) ......... Red Ranger ................... Fri pm - Mon pm

TONY M (Tony) .....................White & Green Hornet .... ..............Sometime

DARYLIVE (Daryl) ................Maroon 385 Explorer ....................Whenever

WOODSY76 (Lionel) + Jason & Steve .... Blue Bluefin tomcat ... Sat am - Mon pm
    im glad its not state of origin we are well out numbered

I may live in NSW but I am a PROUD QUEENSLANDER through and through!!
    Just noticed the colour coding, I'm a bit slow on the up take!!