Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MONDY MUSTER - Roll call

Re: MONDY MUSTER - Roll call

This is looking like a really good roll up guys (& girl)

We really should get Steve to man the gates & limit entrance to Musterers only ...... as there wont be enough room for anyone else

If not ..... it wont take long to scare the others off

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post

We really should get Steve to man the gates & limit entrance to Musterers only ...... as there wont be enough room for anyone else

Chris
    think next year we just book the whole park, look at the music muster ,,thousands will want to come next year we dont want that many,might have to cap it at say 50 ...thats bout 25 boats..( and two polys )(sorry guys and gal..someone would have said it.)
    deano..

Turn it up Deano... geez..fantastic plastic i say. my suk got und 800 hours on it,so thats a lot of time for the tupperware on the water.Like its owner,a bit battered from too much liquid and on the rocks but still poking along....

Hey Musterers ................ Here is the current list ( hopefully I've only made minimal boo boos ) ...... Did I get the colours right ?

NAGG (Chris) & MIGHTY WHITEY (Adrian) Black 480 Hornet ...... Fri pm - Tues pm

DEANO68 (Deano) & BASSMAN (Josh) Black 435 Hornet ..... ..... Fri am - Sun pm

TROPICALTROUT (Nath) & NIPSTA (Simon)..385 Explorer ...........Fri am - Sun pm

STEVE B (???) & Prodigy ......... Purple Mako Frenzy ..........Local

CALLOP (Dave) & Mike ..... 4M Stacer ....... .........Thur pm - Sun am

FINFINDER (Gazza) & Jamie & Wazza .4.35 Hornet ........ .........Sat - Tues

WHITTO (Greg) & Damian ........Stessco 389 Bass Tracker ........ Fri pm - Sun pm

BR65 ( Brian)............... ........ Scamming something

CHEWY & Andy ...................... 455 Poly SC ...................Sun am - Fri

ROO(Roo) & THE MISSUS (Kim).............455 Poly ........................Sun am - Fri

MODO & SHANEOO ............................Blue Bluefin ......................Fri pm - Sun pm

BLACKSHEEP (Navi) & Vin ...................Black & Green Xtreme .... Fri pm - Mon pm

BIG REN (Paul) & EOTBMG (Ben) ......... Red Ranger ................... Fri pm - Mon pm

TONY M (Tony) .....................White & Green Hornet .... ..............Sometime

Any Others ? ( Peter4 .... next time)
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

theres a who's who in the zoo of the freshwater chat section if ever Ive seen one, wont be to many sitting at home wondering, thats for sure

Hey Musterers ................ Here is the current list ( hopefully I've only made minimal boo boos ) ...... Did I get the colours right ?

WHITTO (Greg) & Damian ........Stessco 389 Bass Tracker ........ Fri pm - Sun pm

ROO(Roo) & THE MISSUS (Kim).............455 Poly ........................Sun am - Fri

MODO & SHANEOO ............................Blue Bluefin ......................Fri pm - Sun pm

BLACKSHEEP (Navi) & Vin ...................Black & Green Xtreme .... Fri pm - Mon pm

BIG REN (Paul) & EOTBMG (Ben) ......... Red Ranger ................... Fri pm - Mon pm

TONY M (Tony) .....................White & Green Hornet .... ..............Sometime

thats awesome thanks Chris.... Its going to be great. I think Foxie is getting out at some stage...the shop is getting busier...which ruins his fishing fun!!!

Paul, Sunday arvo fish with you OK?
    Roo and Kim, Monday Arvo fish with you OK? (my boat or yours..either or hey!)

Steve

Steve.......Sunday arvo absolutely fine.

Whitto......Nav, Vin , Ben and I use Ch 21....don't seem to have any probs....we'll go with what the majority decide though. Kim, we'll let you know, or vice versa.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

I see a sale there Foxie the mondy muster sponcered by Foxies Barra havoc......

Thumbs up Re: MONDY MUSTER - Roll call

I was uncertain but now i am not sure

I will get there
    Friday arvo ifI can or Saturday, till Sunday or Monday

Quinny 385 Explorer Maroon deck, behind a Nissan Patrol blue over silver.

daryl;{
    Last edited by darylive; 08-09-2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: to edit stuff

Chris
    i will be booking our spot this year for next wounce date comfirmend so we dont miss out

DARYLIVE (Daryl) ................Maroon 385 Explorer ....................Whenever

Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by fin finder View Post
    i will be booking our spot this year for next wounce date comfirmend so we dont miss out
    I think you can just about pen in Sat 5th & Sun 6th 2009 (full moon 4th)

The only concern that the Sunday would be Fathers day i'm sure it will be discussed around the "circle of knowledge"

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Ok lads he it is ready to go, The first ever IBD Trophy....

As said it will run on the saturday, fishing starts midnight friday and ends lets say 9 pm saturday night to give us a fair go to drink some beer.... and the winner is the longest fish in mm and must have a picture of it on a truth mat . Its only open to the related ausfisher,ie whitto and son, no one out side the square.

The winner then puts his name on the trophy and brings it with him the following year..... for exsample

Fred Smith
    2008 110cm

That fair guys?

Cheers Nath

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post

As said it will run on the saturday, fishing starts midnight friday and ends lets say 9 pm saturday night to give us a fair go to drink some beer.... and the winner is the longest fish in mm and must have a picture of it on a truth mat . Its only open to the related ausfisher,ie whitto and son, no one out side the square.

The winner then puts his name on the trophy and brings it with him the following year..... for exsample

Fred Smith
    2008 110cm

That fair guys?

Cheers Nath
    What a cracker Nath ....... well done

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post

Fred Smith
    2008 110cm

That fair guys?

Cheers Nath
    Well done Nath thats a beauty
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless