Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MONDY MUSTER - Roll call

Re: MONDY MUSTER - Roll call

Pete,
    next time ur heading up give me a yell.we usually head up up every 3 weks or so as its only an hour run(plus time at foxis and the bakery)
    chewy.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    No worries Simon. I wont need to bring my lifejacket then!!!
    hahaha. such a bitch. You'll fit right in down the back with Kim, You just have to tie the leader/loop knots for her and of course a few local tips would be bonus....no pressure but as you know....its a long swim home

Chewy, only usually a 2hr stopover at Foxie's. We're in a Blue Scoobie Doo Forrester. Look for the car struggling to drag 3 ton of lures and a white boat.

Paul (Big_Ren) - Ben (Eotbmg) + Steve B (Guest Crew - whenever he wants)

Arrival - Friday 7pm
    Departure - Monday lunchtime

Red Ranger 188VX

Navi (Black_Sheep) - Vin (Nav's bro)

Arrival - Friday lunchtime

Black/green X Stream

Base camp for both crews is Gin Gin, but we will be catching up for a chit chat for sure.

Whitto........on Ch 1 on the UHF right????........unless in ultra stealth mode
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Quote Originally Posted by fin finder View Post
    on lifejacket how often do you replace gas cylinder and do you have to have docket on you?
    gazza

Gazza.....usually 12 months mate. Check the cylinder date when you buy the jacket. You will generally find you get nowhere near the 12 months left, depending on how long the jacket has been on the shelf. A Fisheries mate told me, if that's the case, just carry your purchase docket with you and you will find you get 12 months from date of purchase as a show of good faith.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Gazza.....usually 12 months mate. Check the cylinder date when you buy the jacket. You will generally find you get nowhere near the 12 months left, depending on how long the jacket has been on the shelf. A Fisheries mate told me, if that's the case, just carry your purchase docket with you and you will find you get 12 months from date of purchase as a show of good faith.

Cheers
    Paul
    And here i was looking everywhere inside and out on the jacket for some kind of date......the bloody cylinder..... I'm betting mine are 2 years out of date by now. good thing i carry the regular foam PFD too

Cheers
    Paul
    if that is the case it will be out by 2 years oops

Guys,
    went through this recently.thoght i did the rht thing and bought andy an inflatable so we could still lure,until he turned 12.Got pulled up bthe fisheries who grilled me coz i didnt have the original docket.the cylinder was still in date,but no paperwork to say ithad been checked.cost round 80 bucks to get it sent away.Found out now you can do it yourself,if you are deemed to be competant.But you still have to carry the reciept nd mark the jacket with permanent marker to say when you did it. also check for leaks etc..there is some info on it dpi website maybe?
    chewy....competant..bla bla bla

Paul (Big_Ren) - Ben (Eotbmg) + Steve B (Guest Crew - whenever he wants)

Arrival - Friday 7pm

Red Ranger 188VX

Navi (Black_Sheep) - Vin (Nav's bro)

Arrival - Friday lunchtime

Black/green X Stream

Base camp for both crews is Gin Gin, but we will be catching up for a chit chat for sure.

Whitto........on Ch 1 on the UHF right????........unless in ultra stealth mode
    Had alook on the net for the nearest Repeater station (Ch1 Bundaberg)....someone else about 547post a ago mentioned they use Ch21 which would be simplex (line of sight)my little handhelds supposed to have a 7k range...so it doesn't matter which channel....I think at Mondy u would be hard pressed to activate a repeater station at Bundy.....we'llwork something out
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

We picked up some hand helds on the weekend too, so keep us in the loop too please!!
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

I think you two are loopy enough.. i crack myself up.....

Your special!! You have to sleep some time Chew......
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

Not till after you have had 4 cc s... then i can sleep...

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    Deano68 ( deano) and bassman (josh) on josh 435 black hornet.
    primed and ready to roll.....friday morn 9 ish ....home late sundy arv...
    unless we get a flat tyre..then who knows...
    also have a couple of blowins now..neil & kerry..in a white something think its a stacer..called ..ARAKUN WUN....
    deano..

more the merrier!!

White/Green 445 Hornet with 60 Zuke here, behind a white Pope mobile (Discovery)

Not 100% sure when I'll get there yet, will either be arriving Friday morning, or Monday morning.

Cheers
    Tony