Thoughts:
    Conditions were great
    Barra were taking active retrieves
    Estimated 125cm barra are heavy
    Al "dominates" barra.
    Scott

Re: Monduran antics

Where are the pics Scott?

Don't tell me you've forgotten (Goldfish)??

yeah come on Scott...

Hey boys and girl,

I won't be home till Saturday. So mark it in your diary and get excited Don't worry they re worth the wait

Cheers Scott

The Culprit

cheers for the kudos guys. Was a great trip although funny in some ways. Looking back on it I really don't think I learn't much from the trip. Sure we got fish but I think that that stopped us from trying a different things. We stuck with what was working. Compared to the last time I was up there and we got squat. But from all reports sounds like we got lucky. Monduran is strange like that, so many little arm and small bays, conditions might be great but you just may not be on active fish or have the right presentation.

Pete,
    Don't worry I didn't forgot uni has just been massive this wk. No such thing as "your" bay up there, you have every right to fish wherever you want. Conditions in that bay didn't look good, in my opinion, and I was actually saying to Al "give it 10mins" and we'll go when he hooked up. What did you fish that bay with? It would have been great to go back in there to see if there were other fish willing to take the same retrieve or whether we just fluked it and pulled one of the "resident" tenants. I know that it sounds far fetched with blowies but dead set it happened 3 times. Twice in Lyndon's bay and once down in Bird all on Fri arvo. Unreal.

Josh,

That sounds familiar where you were talking, saw that massive rig as well washed up in that shallow bay. It sucks that that happened but it was a sick fish as aforementioned. As to over 125, mmmm maybe. Al had it and I just lay the braggie over it and all I know it was a couple over the brag. Didn't bother exacting it because it looked so crook.
    A mate had a look at the fins on the 125ish and

Brian,
    cheers for the replies. Your suspend, twitched, monstered arafura was what prompted me to play with the B52 in the morn for our first hook up on Sat. Just goes to show what we remember when we read it all.

Steve,

Mate I regularly carry potatoes in my pockets now, sort of like a good luck charm. Only drama is finding a spot to carry it when I hit the town. front pocket on the jeans normally works well. It amazing what spudulate can attract. (patent pending on spudulate)

JM,
    Grow up.

Sorry guys made the photos a little small. fix them up tomorrow.

Scott

I give up... sorry about how small they are but I don't know how to change them

tyr this mate, its a reply from a differant thread, but it works

Most of the pain in posting pics mate is in the file size, make sure you re-size the pic to less than 100kb, otherwise it wont post.
    I used this patch to get the free software to downsize, easy as.

Another extremely easy way to resize photos...

Click on the link below to go to Microsoft Power Toys. On the righthand side of the page and down a bit you will see the program Image Resizer exe Download.

This PowerToy enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click. It is only a 521 KB download.

Just click on it to install then to resize Right Click the photo you wish to reduce and select the size. It will then create another smaller copy of that photo in the same folder whilst leaving the original as it is.
    For example if the original photo is 1 MEG then on Large = 157KB, on Medium = 109KB, on Small = 77KB, on WinCE = 24KB and you could get them even smaller by resizing one of the smaller ones again.
    Dead simple to use!

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

JM,
    Grow up.

Great Fish, but the spud looks bigger.
    Cheers bloke. Catch up again one day at you know where.
    JM

Great story Scott - I can't wait to get back there myself - my Dad and I are planning another trip for December already - we had a ball up there last time in April. The photos turned out well - good report.