Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEN HUR : MONDURAN (Mondy Muster)

BEN HUR : MONDURAN (Mondy Muster)

So should we set this as an annual event ? Weekend of the Full moon (September) ???

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Re: BEN HUR : MONDURAN (Mondy Muster)

Full moon is Friday 4th September 2009.
    So maybe 4,5,6 September 2009. I'll be there
    Dave
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Full moon is Friday 4th September 2009.
    So maybe 4,5,6 September 2009. I'll be there
    Dave
    Thanks Dave ....... something we can talk about when we get together

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Is the Pope German.......I say lets run with it after all it not going to take alot of organising....those who wish to partake just turn up......once dates are finalised for those who want a Powered site allows them to book with Kelly in advance and so on........We may even look at if people want get T-Shirts made up "Mondy Muster" ect....It gives long distance travellers a year in advance to make plans......and Kim to bake Ginger cakes and Rocky Road........poor attempt at humour sorry Kim.....Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Is the Pope German.......I say lets run with it after all it not going to take alot of organising....those who wish to partake just turn up......once dates are finalised for those who want a Powered site allows them to book with Kelly in advance and so on........We may even look at if people want get T-Shirts made up "Mondy Muster" ect....It gives long distance travellers a year in advance to make plans......and Kim to bake Ginger cakes and Rocky Road........poor attempt at humour sorry Kim.....Whitto
    yeah i agree im in for every muster and shirts would be a awsome idea maybe someone know a person that could sponsor the shirts and then we put in $20 buck to get one how many are coming for this one so far it look like a few are turning up on the sunday but thats ok

Count us in!!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

count me in for next year + shirt we had planed to make it a yearly trip any way

The timing seems pretty good ........ for those blowing out the cob webs after a Winters hibernation
    Hopefully the trip in a couple of weeks will prove a big success ( I know it will be enjoyable) ....... & we can build on it from there

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    The timing seems pretty good ........ for those blowing out the cob webs after a Winters hibernation
    Hopefully the trip in a couple of weeks will prove a big success ( I know it will be enjoyable) ....... & we can build on it from there

Chris
    Based on this years winter months and the co-operation of the Barra Iam going to do an allrounder (No winter hibernation) this coming year....hopefully......If we cast our minds back to last winter things were quite tragic with the Barra kills in many Impoundments....so far this year Barra kills have been few (Thank's to the Barra God).....My intentions this Summer is to do overnighters (Ya gotta luv Swags and portable cooking equipment)....A bit of time management... its along way to and from H and J and other areas at night....I look forward to it

I don't think it will be too hard twisting the boys arms - count our crew in.

me and a couple of the lads will be there that weekend too. should be good to puts some faces to the names.does anyone know if Les (McCod) will be up there ? woodsy

woodsy

hes up here now!!

Steve

We,re in.

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy76 View Post
    me and a couple of the lads will be there that weekend too. should be good to puts some faces to the names.does anyone know if Les (McCod) will be up there ? woodsy
    Les has been very quite on this forum...I always looked forward to his posts and advise....I hope he is OK....I get the feeling he is never too far away from a Barra or Cod Pond

have a good time!!. leave some for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'l be there the next week.