Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IBD Sufferers Anthem (Version 2 ..... Incl Flaps)

IBD Sufferers Anthem (Version 2 ..... Incl Flaps)

Hi All ........ This is a little better

Sing it all!

I've got every lure man ... I've got every lure man ... I've got every lure man - - Cause I've got every lure!

I've got a deep driver , slow riser , fast sinker , suss- pender , blade fizzer , shallow runner , surface popper , hyper viper , crazy deep , mask vibe ,jap crap from megabass , mad mullet , mundi magic , Lucky craft Arra barra bought from coolangatta ....... stick to Aussie lures

cause I got every lure man ,,, i've got every lure man ! Hope they fit in the van man - - cause I've got every lure!

Yeh, but listen here mate? ...... you needa Bony bream , big sammy , Bills Bug ,Manta ray , Classic pro , 120 , river rat , green bomber , Tilsan barra , barra bait , Goulburn Jack , X Rap , Jointed Shad , Tango dancer ,sub walk , stump jumper to catch a thumper ........ All with owner upgrades!

cause I've got every lure man ,,, I've got every lure man ! thrown at every snag man - - cause I've got every lure!

Now what colours mate? ........ You need Ayu , Bunker , fluoro , Red gill , Elton John , bleeding mullet ,Chartreuse , guns & roses , gold ones , green ones , brown ones , blue ones , silver ones .....which can be fun!. Just dont forget a black .... ........ After that , get some .... Baby bass ,Glass ghost , lemon lime , evil minnow , Silver flash , red head , fire tiger , sunset shiner , bobby dazzler, spotted dog , parakeet , hot pink .... & whatchya think of ........ Techni colour yawn ?

But I'll tell you what you haven't got .......... FOXIES FLAPS , SLICK RIGS ,BOZO'S , RIPPIN MINNOWS , SWIM SHADS - OTHER PLASTICS - THAT'S FANTASTIC & BETTER REMEMBER FROGS!

Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem (Version 2 ..... Incl Flaps)

OK Chris,

Now you have included "Flaps"

What about "Banana's"

And we should not forget "Mangoes"

Cheers,
    John.

Nagg,
    after roo n i consume copious quantities of beer n green stuff we are going to need palm cards,or at least a kareoke version...Imagine the basin on full moon......

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Nagg,
    after roo n i consume copious quantities of beer n green stuff we are going to need palm cards,or at least a kareoke version...Imagine the basin on full moon......
    Ahhh the dulcet tones of "I've got every lure man" echoing through the valley ...... barra boofing ..... & whitey howling at the moon ............ YEP , Bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Nagg,
    after roo n i consume copious quantities of beer n green stuff
    So roo and chewy are dope smokers????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    OK Chris,

Now you have included "Flaps"

What about "Banana's"

And we should not forget "Mangoes"

Cheers,
    John.

I just couldn't squeeze them in

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Ahhh the dulcet tones of "I've got every lure man" echoing through the valley ...... barra boofing ..... & whitey howling at the moon ............ YEP , Bring it on!
    And Kim and Jodie Yelling Shut the Hell Up.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    And Kim and Jodie Yelling Shut the Hell Up.
    Kim ..... sure you dont want to help with the harmonies

Oh, nobody needs to hear that. Just ask Roo!! He's forever tell me to shut up and let the professionals have a go whist i'm singing along to cd's.
    He's mean
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

Oh, nobody needs to hear that. Just ask Roo!! He's forever tell me to shut up and let the professionals have a go whist i'm singing along to cd's.
    He's mean
    After a few beers or ten it won't matter much......it will sound just fine as long as nobody starts singing ABBA songs....Gee's

I'm not that old!!

I'm not that old!!
    Ya mum thinks you are!!

Quote Originally Posted by ffejsmada View Post
    So roo and chewy are dope smokers????????????
    no. referring to a particularly tasty treat formally known as Green Ginger Wine!

Besides, the last time I tried that other stuff....I spent the next few hours whacking the huge lizards that were after my toes... with a 5 iron.... not wrong when they say Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    After a few beers or ten it won't matter much......it will sound just fine as long as nobody starts singing ABBA songs....Gee's
    Somehow ...... I couldn't imagine any of this lot singing "Dancing Queen"
    Mind you ...... If Homer shows up .......... there could be a "Mumma Mia"

Cheers

Chris

very funny read chris lol..