Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dream Fish?

Re: Dream Fish?

200 pound nile pearch. definantly on the fish to catch before I die list.

i would love to sink my teeth into 250kg of atlantic bluefin on stand up 37kg gear heard stories about guys on long range charters in southern new zealand fighting these beasts for 15 hours!!! guess im a sucker for punishment

A 70cm+ Mangrove Jack.

120cm + milkfish or giant herring, on lure.

Aussie bonefish on bream gear on the flatts .

Sounds good shagga. I'll take that 70cm+ with the mermaid on my lap just bloopin a chug bug behind the tinny behind the chinderah tav on the tweed. Prob accept the tumbulgum tav or the murwillumbah too. Not too fussy...... Beggers can't be choosers!

75 CM Jack right after Verm's landed his little fella, and the mermaid jumps off his boat and swims to mine, with a couple of coldies as the sun sets, how goods that

Sorry dids. The mermaid's chained to the tinny. They charge by the hour mate. Prob see a couple of mermen (legless) at noosa in a month or two.

a big fat queenfish
    boat minder- only $40 a day

Definately King Salmon, great fight, grerat to eat but a bloody mongrel to fillet
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

big snub nosed dart on light line in the surf.......
    just one more cast........

id prob want a 100kg sail on 8kg

I want that friggin Turrum that wrecked my outfit at Kirkaldie reef (Torres). Was sight fishing for queenies with an 8 kg outfit in about 2 foot of water when the 'fire missile' switch was hit. I'll remember that five seconds for the rest of my life. Especially the bit where the 6500 abu melted then exploded.
    Landing him then letting him go again would square my ledger sufficiently.

80cm jack in the passage

Quote Originally Posted by MeePee_99 View Post
    80cm jack in the passage
    I wish people would stop talking about "jacks in the passage." It makes me feel positively uncomfortable!!! As for one at 80cm? Whew, doesn't even bear thinking about...

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

I personnaly( i know this is unlikely), But i would love to catch and release(with photos) a 120lb cobia, now THAT would be the fish of a life time.... come on, i have to keep up my reputation for generations to come!! But i couldnt catch it on anything other than my trusty old tyrnos 30 full with 50lb mono.....

cheers,
    jamie
    Ahhhhh, To be young and Free