Thread: 114cm Cod

114cm Cod

Things have been a bit quiet with the cod so I thought I'd pull out a pic from april.
    wamjam

Re: 114cm Cod

Nice Cod wamjam!

What did you happen to get it on?

top fish mate,,cheers bdowdy..brett...

Nice cod Scotty, I've seen him before somewhere

cheers rossco

I normally think that big cod are ugly but that one still has good colouration and seems nicley proportioned. Good fish.

Thanks all got it on a green mudeye big one.
    wamjam

Well done,

Those mudeyes don't dissapoint do they.

Cheers

Phil

Awesome fish there what a ripper

Hey Wamjam - Niiiiice cod! How come when we were up there in April, we didnt see any big girls like that??

Been a bit cold to bother down here too. Perservered for a couple of weekends with bugger all, so actually took the boat up to Inverell last weekend to have some little warranty jobs done. So I'm boatless for a week or two. Is it worth stopping in at Copeton for a quick flick on the way home when I pick her up? If its a nice day & your not working, maybe we could swing a quick couple of hours fish?? Let me know.

Cin

I can see a sickie coming on

Quote Originally Posted by Bear001 View Post
    Hey Wamjam - Niiiiice cod! How come when we were up there in April, we didnt see any big girls like that??

Been a bit cold to bother down here too. Perservered for a couple of weekends with bugger all, so actually took the boat up to Inverell last weekend to have some little warranty jobs done. So I'm boatless for a week or two. Is it worth stopping in at Copeton for a quick flick on the way home when I pick her up? If its a nice day & your not working, maybe we could swing a quick couple of hours fish?? Let me know.

Cin
    Sounds like a good plan Cin if the southerly's are a bit kinder to us, send a text when you plan on picking up the kermit.
    wamjam

Sweet lookin cod there wamjam

Nagg

Great greenfish, WELL DONE MATE....

Wow, thats an absolutely massive cod!
    I Fish, I catch, I SNAG