Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: IBD Sufferers Anthem

Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

deano,

The flaps are a bit of a secret at the moment, trying to stop the run on tackle shops all over.

Wait a bit mate and all will be revealed when enough stock is available.

Keep an eye on Gin Gin.

Cheers,
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    deano,

The flaps are a bit of a secret at the moment, trying to stop the run on tackle shops all over.

Keep an eye on Gin Gin.

Cheers,
    John.
    How can anyone wait around for 4 weeks to find out what flaps are

Not happy Jan

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    deano,

Keep an eye on Gin Gin.

Cheers,
    John.
    Now that I know what a flap is ....... I have to know how to use them

Chris

you might have to re-write the anthem chris....no mention of flaps in there.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    you might have to re-write the anthem chris....no mention of flaps in there.
    I was thinking that last night ......... but how do you fit flaps into that lot

give me 5 mins

Chris

Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem (incl Flaps)

Hi All ........ This is a little better

Sing it all!

I've got every lure man ... I've got every lure man ... I've got every lure man - - Cause I've got every lure!

I've got a deep driver , slow riser , fast sinker , suss- pender , blade fizzer , shallow runner , surface popper , hyper viper , crazy deep , mask vibe ,jap crap from megabass , mad mullet , mundi magic , Lucky craft Arra barra bought from coolangatta ....... stick to Aussie lures

cause I got every lure man ,,, i've got every lure man ! Hope they fit in the van man - - cause I've got every lure!

Yeh, but listen here mate? ...... you needa Bony bream , big sammy , Bills Bug ,Manta ray , Classic pro , 120 , river rat , green bomber , Tilsan barra , barra bait , Goulburn Jack , X Rap , Jointed Shad , Tango dancer ,sub walk , stump jumper to catch a thumper ........ All with owner upgrades!

cause I've got every lure man ,,, I've got every lure man ! thrown at every snag man - - cause I've got every lure!

Now what colours mate? ........ You need Ayu , Bunker , fluoro , Red gill , Elton John , bleeding mullet ,Chartreuse , guns & roses , gold ones , green ones , brown ones , blue ones , silver ones .....which can be fun!. Just dont forget a black .... ........ After that , get some .... Baby bass ,Glass ghost , lemon lime , evil minnow , Silver flash , red head , fire tiger , sunset shiner , bobby dazzler, spotted dog , parakeet , hot pink .... & whatchya think of ........ Techni colour yawn ?

But I'll tell you what you haven't got .......... FOXIES FLAPS , SLICK RIGS ,BOZO'S , RIPPIN MINNOWS , SWIM SHADS - OTHER PLASTICS - THAT'S FANTASTIC & BETTER REMEMBER FROGS!

better throw in bunch of bannanas to chris....

better throw in bunch of bannanas to chris....
    I just spoke to Trev ...... & he is serious! ( pics to come)

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    I just spoke to Trev ...... & he is serious! ( pics to come)

Chris
    the only banana flavored lure i know of is al's (livley lures) mad mullet that comes in a color he calls banana....sure they would work...ive caught jacks on them.....

bring up a pound of what you lot are on and i would probably tie on a banana also....i'm stikin with classics , stiffies, frogs,and my fave arafurras...no mangoes no bananas..just plain ol skool stuff + xxxx...spent enough coin ,just wanna get up there and have some fun & therapy..see you all there..no bananas on our boat..just stiffies,mabe flaps and the sweet smell of barra(and xxxx)...
    will be good to meet you lot..
    cheers deano..

bring up a pound of what you lot are on and i would probably tie on a banana also....i'm stikin with classics , stiffies, frogs,and my fave arafurras...no mangoes no bananas..just plain ol skool stuff + xxxx...spent enough coin ,just wanna get up there and have some fun & therapy..see you all there..no bananas on our boat..just stiffies,mabe flaps and the sweet smell of barra(and xxxx)...
    will be good to meet you lot..
    cheers deano..
    Spot on Deano!!!! That plan will secure you more barra than the monkey business that we are being fed by our Awoonga cousins!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Spot on Deano!!!! That plan will secure you more barra than the monkey business that we are being fed by our Awoonga cousins!!
    cheers steve, will you be about on the said weekend.???would be good to say hi mabe have a beer..or see you up in one of the many (insane) bays during the weekend.
    deano..

cheers steve, will you be about on the said weekend.???would be good to say hi mabe have a beer..or see you up in one of the many (insane) bays during the weekend.
    deano..
    Actually Deano I am off work that weekend and Monday and Tues.I am aiming up for a few sessions on water and land with Roo, Kim, fu man Chewy and others. should be good.

We will definatly catch up for a XXXX.

steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Actually Deano I am off work that weekend and Monday and Tues.I am aiming up for a few sessions on water and land with Roo, Kim, fu man Chewy and others. should be good.

We will definatly catch up for a XXXX.

steve
    be there fri morn..josh & myself black mazda bt50 & black hornet cant miss..