Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IBD Sufferers Anthem

Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    The IBD has finally taken him over the edge. You should have organised your barra trip earlier Chris.
    Toys with hooks??.....songs about lures??......mangoes?? what's next? Walking the streets of Sydney rocking back and forth and yelling out "STIFFIE" at inappropriate times and pretending to strike.
    You really should get up here ASAP, the only cure for this level of IBD is a good hug. Or so I'm told.
    Ha ha LGM, I can see it now, Chris awaking from a fishing dream on a Sydney express train to work yelling ''Oh yes, I just got a hit on my stiffie!" or "I love stiffies"!!

Steve,
    And people laugh when you say we live in Gin Gin looks like we are the sane ones after reading all this.

Cheers Foxie

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Ha ha LGM, I can see it now, Chris awaking from a fishing dream on a Sydney express train to work yelling ''Oh yes, I just got a hit on my stiffie!" or "I love stiffies"!!
    Hang on , Hang on ......... for starters , I drive for a living ............ But I do get these strange looks when caught in traffic ....... specially with a smile on my face!

Besides ....... Steve , your the one with a stiffie fetish! , At this stage I'll play with anything ..... but really looking forward to amphibians

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Magella View Post
    Steve,
    And people laugh when you say we live in Gin Gin looks like we are the sane ones after reading all this.

Cheers Foxie
    & I thought you guys just had a stutter Some barra fishoe gave me directions once Wagga Wagga - Gin Gin via Woy Woy ..... & said to have a fish at Bli Bli on the way ....I thought he was takin the piss out of me

SANE ........ ???? We have IBD!

Cheers All

Chris

31 Days to Go

Lack of dedication ...... & application ........."Practice makes perfect" you know
    I've even trained myself to breath through my ears.

Chris[/quote]yes i've tried that to chris,it works fine untill i start snoring then it
    starts bubbling into my nose and i wake up with an awfull mess..

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    Lack of dedication ...... & application ........."Practice makes perfect" you know
    I've even trained myself to breath through my ears.

Chris
    yes i've tried that to chris,it works fine untill i start snoring then it
    starts bubbling into my nose and i wake up with an awfull mess..[/quote]

Now that paints a funny picture ..........

30 Days to go !

Quote Originally Posted by Magella View Post
    Steve,

Cheers Foxie
    living so close to monduran you wont know what full blown ibd does to a man..unless you read some of these posts..having a trip booked
    makes it much worse...looking forward to the trip albeit just a weekend...
    just be good to get off the coast for a few days r/r....
    deano..

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post

Sing it all!

I've got every lure man ... I've got every lure man ... I've got every lure man - - cause I've got every lure!

I've got a deep driver , slow riser , fast sinker , suss- pender , blade fizzer , shallow runner , surface popper , hyper viper , crazy deep , mask vibe ,jap crap from megabass , mad mullet , mundi magic , Lucky craft Arra barra bought from coolangatta ....... stick to Aussie lures

cause I got every lure man ,,, i've got every lure!

Yeh, but listen here mate? ...... you needa Bony bream , big sammy , Bills Bug ,Manta ray , Classic pro , 120 , river rat , green bomber , Tilsan barra , barra bait , Goulburn Jack , X Rap , Jointed Shad , Tango dancer ,sub walk , stump jumper to catch a thumper ........ All with owner upgrades!

cause I've got every lure man ,,, i've got every lure!

Now what colours mate? ........ You need Ayu , Bunker , fluoro , Red gill , Elton John , bleeding mullet ,Chartreuse , guns & roses , gold ones , green ones , brown ones , blue ones , silver ones .....which can be fun!. Just dont forget a black .... ........ After that , get some .... Baby bass ,Glass ghost , lemon lime , evil minnow , Silver flash , red head , fire tiger , sunset shiner , bobby dazzler, spotted dog , parakeet , hot pink .... & whatchya think of ........ Techni colour yawn ?

But I'll tell you what you haven't got .......... SLICK RIGS - OTHER PLASTICS & BETTER REMEMBER FROGS!

Have we been singing ...... While counting our lures , cleaning gear , checking drags & upgrading hooks

Cheers

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Have we been singing ...... While counting our lures , cleaning gear , checking drags & upgrading hooks

Cheers

Chris
    funny you say that chris, i think ive looked in the shed every nite this week,and yes opened the lure draw....there all still there...i've even looked at your lyrics a few times(i'm hurtin).theres no way i'll remember them..might have to hum it..

Yeah Mate!

Decided i need a few more hard bodies and a new rod.

Quick, get me on an impoundment and out of the tackle shops!

Cheers,
    John.

OOHH NO!

I've just discovered i now need a box of FLAPPERS!!!

OH Well, i guess i'll just have to pick them up tomorrow.

Cheers,
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    OOHH NO!

I've just discovered i now need a box of FLAPPERS!!!

OH Well, i guess i'll just have to pick them up tomorrow.

Cheers,
    John.
    duno what the hell a flapper is john, but i want one ..or two..can someone fill me in??steve mabe.?does foxie keep them.? mabe on the counter next to the freddos..??.my god i'm gettin bad someone slap me...
    deano..

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    funny you say that chris, i think ive looked in the shed every nite this week,and yes opened the lure draw....there all still there...i've even looked at your lyrics a few times(i'm hurtin).theres no way i'll remember them..might have to hum it..

I did some re spooling last night ........ & sorting plastics ( fish - frogs & something I cant describe )

Read the lyrics once or twice ........ google earth of Mondy

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    Yeah Mate!

Decided i need a few more hard bodies and a new rod.

Quick, get me on an impoundment and out of the tackle shops!

Cheers,
    John.
    John ..... Have you removed the seats from the fourby ........ that's the only way any more tackle is going to fit .........
    Hey ...... You would have to start packing the gear in tonight .. ( 2 week job , that one )

Cheers

Chris Chris

Chris,
    Thinking about fitting one of those travel pods on roof racks!

That will take care of the frogs, toads, green bombers and flaps.

Cheers,
    John.