Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1

    IBD Sufferers Anthem

    Hi Fellow IBD suffers

    In a brief moment of creativity & an IBD episode

    I've put together the lyrics of a potential IBD anthem

    The protocol for singing this ...... would be

    1) On the way to an Impoundment
    2) To cellebrate the capture of a metery .... or PB
    3) Meet & Greet ....... or Gathering of sufferers

    based loosely on the tune "I've been everywhere" by Geoff Mack



    Sing it all!

    I've got every lure man ... I've got every lure man ... I've got every lure man - - cause I've got every lure!

    I've got a deep driver , slow riser , fast sinker , suss- pender , blade fizzer , shallow runner , surface popper , hyper viper , crazy deep , mask vibe ,jap crap from megabass , mad mullet , mundi magic , Lucky craft Arra barra bought from coolangatta ....... stick to Aussie lures

    cause I got every lure man ,,, i've got every lure!

    Yeh, but listen here mate? ...... you needa Bony bream , big sammy , Bills Bug ,Manta ray , Classic pro , 120 , river rat , green bomber , Tilsan barra , barra bait , Goulburn Jack , X Rap , Jointed Shad , Tango dancer ,sub walk , stump jumper to catch a thumper ........ All with owner upgrades!

    cause I've got every lure man ,,, i've got every lure!


    Now what colours mate? ........ You need Ayu , Bunker , fluoro , Red gill , Elton John , bleeding mullet ,Chartreuse , guns & roses , gold ones , green ones , brown ones , blue ones , silver ones .....which can be fun!. Just dont forget a black .... ........ After that , get some .... Baby bass ,Glass ghost , lemon lime , evil minnow , Silver flash , red head , fire tiger , sunset shiner , bobby dazzler, spotted dog , parakeet , hot pink .... & whatchya think of ........ Techni colour yawn ?

    But I'll tell you what you haven't got .......... SLICK RIGS - OTHER PLASTICS & BETTER REMEMBER FROGS!

  2. #2

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    This is just tragic.

    Chris you have waaaaay too much time on your hands.............

  3. #3

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    This is just tragic.

    Chris you have waaaaay too much time on your hands.............
    Did you sing it Pete ? ..... Fess up

  4. #4

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    i think it would be alot easier to learn if you sing it, put it on a disc and post it out to everyone...better still plug it up on you tube to save money on discs & postage..
    deano.

  5. #5

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Did you sing it Pete ? ..... Fess up
    I may have run through it once (just to get the beat.....you understand) but I have it from a reliable source that real men can't dance and don't sing (unless pissed!)

  6. #6

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    i think it would be alot easier to learn if you sing it, put it on a disc and post it out to everyone...better still plug it up on you tube to save money on discs & postage..
    deano.
    Great idea Deano.

    Chris, get out the sony handycam and lay down a Youtube promo.........

  7. #7

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    I may have run through it once (just to get the beat.....you understand) but I have it from a reliable source that real men can't dance and don't sing (unless pissed!)
    That's covered under Protocol #3 ........ straight after singing Khe San!

  8. #8

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    and don't sing (unless pissed!)[/quote] dont say that pete he will have us up all nite,,,hang on mabee he will supply the piss...good idea..

  9. #9

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Great idea Deano.

    Chris, get out the sony handycam and lay down a Youtube promo.........

    I think the recording date is set for Sat 13th Sept ...... @ Monduran .. There is going to be back up vocals too!

    Chris

  10. #10

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    Chris Chris Chris.......

    Too much time on your hands you funny bugger!!!!!!

    I am shocked haha

    Cheers
    Matt

  11. #11

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    When I opened this I thought "oh nooo this will be really bad" (sorry Chris)

    Then I read it (OK I hummed a little!)

    It really is bad, but in a fun crazy delusional Barra starved kinda way, bout right I guess

    Cheers
    Tony

  12. #12

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    Chris Chris Chris.......

    Too much time on your hands you funny bugger!!!!!!

    I am shocked haha

    Cheers
    Matt
    Idle hands = idle minds ......... 1300km = Really bad IBD

    Besides not all of us can get to Therapy on a regular basis ...... Hey!

  13. #13

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    When I opened this I thought "oh nooo this will be really bad" (sorry Chris)

    Then I read it (OK I hummed a little!)

    It really is bad, but in a fun crazy delusional Barra starved kinda way, bout right I guess

    Cheers
    Tony
    I'll pay that Tony!

  14. #14

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    There is no icon for shaking head continually with smile on face....thats what I am doing right now!!

    I'm with Tony, I was thinking as this opened "what has Chris thought of now" Very enjoyabe read. After the song is sung at the camp kitchen...there should be a group hug....I am sure Jas will be in that

    Put it on youtube Chris.....better than half the crap on there!!

  15. #15

    Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    There is no icon for shaking head continually with smile on face....thats what I am doing right now!!

    I'm with Tony, I was thinking as this opened "what has Chris thought of now" Very enjoyabe read. After the song is sung at the camp kitchen...there should be a group hug....I am sure Jas will be in that

    Put it on youtube Chris.....better than half the crap on there!!
    group hug .... all singing Kumbaya ( Cuddles ,,, I mean Jas leading )

    You may have something here Steve!\

    cheers

    Chris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us