Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awoonga No.1 Hardbody

Re: Awoonga No.1 Hardbody

i think you better memorise all that chris, i think there will be a plenty of fishoes in the camp kitchin on saturdy nite in a few weeks chanting nagg,nagg,nagg,nagg,
    sing us ive got every lure man,,you better belive it......i will bring the kareoke machine ready to go....well thought out good job...deano..

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Whitto, do you reckon he is truely cursed with IBD, or just has way to much time on his hands down there waiting for the sun to come out??
    That too Brian....What he dosn't know is he will have to sing that on Friday night 12th September....so he's got a few weeks to memorise the words.....He = Chris

It was an awesome effort, well done chris

Whitto, do you reckon he is truely cursed with IBD, or just has way to much time on his hands down there waiting for the sun to come out??

SUN ! ...... Please explain!

IBD ....... My doctor told me , That I need a hobby to take my mind off Barra !

so I've taken up music

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    That too Brian....What he dosn't know is he will have to sing that on Friday night 12th September....so he's got a few weeks to memorise the words.....He = Chris
    Hey ...... The IBD Anthem! ....... to be sung on every long weekend & the capture of every Metery!!!

I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Hey ...... The IBD Anthem! ....... to be sung on every long weekend & the capture of every Metery!!!

I like it!
    sh$t now the lot of us have to memorise every word , it will be ringing throuout the whole dam in a few weeks dam you chris..

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    sh$t now the lot of us have to memorise every word , it will be ringing throuout the whole dam in a few weeks dam you chris..

i'll put it up as a new thread ........ so everyone knows the lyrics

Too much time, too long in the wrong state, too far from a barra impoundment, too deaf to actually hear what it would sound like, too many drinks, too few origin victories, etc etc.........

Captain Nagg must have sooo much spare time, to write poetry about fishing, as well as be on virtually every board almost daily... is that computer glued to you mate, when do you ever get to go fishing? LOL
    barraboy7
    " Fishing is not a hobby, a Hobby is something I do in my spare time! "

Quote Originally Posted by Barraboy7 View Post
    Captain Nagg must have sooo much spare time, to write poetry about fishing, as well as be on virtually every board almost daily... is that computer glued to you mate, when do you ever get to go fishing? LOL
    barraboy7
    Ausfish Ausfish Ausfish Oi Oi Oi

tomorrow morning
    ....... Breamin! ......... ......... look for my report

Chris