Thread: Sebile lures in Barra Dams?

Sebile lures in Barra Dams?

Has anyone tried the Sebile lures in any of the Barra dams? Just ordered a few of the magic swimmer They look awsome and got a pac of the soft plastics. Will give them a run when go to Awoonga late next month

Re: Sebile lures in Barra Dams?

Yeah mate, got a few barra a few years back on the magic swimmer. There is plenty of different retrieves that you can do. They works similar to the boney bream 'stiffy' lure...and I have smashed heaps of fish on them. I found they dont have as good an action if you really rip and jerk them..but for a slower subltle twitch, they are great. well worth as an adittion to the tacklebox. The smaller ones are great too. I am waiting to twitch a few around snags in the baffle this year for jacks.....not sure how long I will own them for doing that

Cheers Steve
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

Can't say enough about the Koolie Minnow. Great strong lure and you get what you pay for. The plastics are great 2. I was mucking around up the creek the other day with the Koolie and the jacks just coulnt leave it alone- one in particluar 50cm+ decided to keep one actually.

I reckon the bit stick baits would go okay as well in the dams.

I've got a few Sebiles packed for a trip to PNG next month. We've swum them at Awoonga as well. Some of the best actioned lures I've ever seen, and I've seen a few.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to