Page 5 of 249 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: MONDURAN & AWOONGA in September

paul,

yeah that was Les. I didnt see him, I did see Jas though in an area I call springfield bay!!! Its where Homer lives!! I went back there late in the day for old time sakes!!! . I have been hiding around the dam lately sussing out some newish areas. I could hear sound like low flying jets in the distance....I figured it was the Les and/or Jas!!!

I totally forgot Ben was coming up. I should have called him.. I had a big week at work, and I just wanted to get on the water!! Ben, I am really sorry I didn't catch up. Look forward to your report mate.

steve

Chris. Old Flaps!! bit of a sneaky one. I will show you when you get here!!!

Made from a Sow's ear and resembles a silk purse!!

The special orders have already started. Roo and Steve want rock road with out nuts,princesses Steve wants another ginger cake.
    Any other orders ?? It will make time pass quicker... give me something else to focus on. Help keep the IBD at bay. God knows watching the fishing DVD's isn't helping.
    Cheers Kim.

Whitto pm sent
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

I need a few more Rods Kim!

The Rocky Road is a given .

Would have been great to catch up again but looks like we'll miss each other by 1 day. We leave on the 15th - Doh .

Mmmmm gingeeeer caaaaakee!!! Aaaagh (with dribble)

thanks Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    paul,

yeah that was Les. I didnt see him, I did see Jas though in an area I call springfield bay!!! Its where Homer lives!! I went back there late in the day for old time sakes!!! . I have been hiding around the dam lately sussing out some newish areas. I could hear sound like low flying jets in the distance....I figured it was the Les and/or Jas!!!

I totally forgot Ben was coming up. I should have called him.. I had a big week at work, and I just wanted to get on the water!! Ben, I am really sorry I didn't catch up. Look forward to your report mate.

steve

Chris. Old Flaps!! bit of a sneaky one. I will show you when you get here!!!
    I think I know what flaps are

Hey Navi.
    We check in the morning of the 15th, so may see you.
    I have a Rod you can have but i don't want him back. Ill give you a batch of RR as a deal sweetener.
    If we do miss you please leave a report with foxie!!
    Good Luck
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

Me luv u Loong time!

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    I think I know what flaps are
    I can tell you Chris my minds Boggling....and Im not saying a thing....Whitto PS: I caught myself humming this morning and my right arm started flicking

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    The special orders have already started. Roo and Steve want rock road with out nuts,princesses Steve wants another ginger cake.
    Any other orders ?? It will make time pass quicker... give me something else to focus on. Help keep the IBD at bay. God knows watching the fishing DVD's isn't helping.
    Cheers Kim.

Whitto pm sent
    RR without nuts...now that borders on Blasphemy......

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    RR without nuts...now that borders on Blasphemy......
    Its the Female version.....with extra turkish delight!!!!
    If you prefer to eat nuts.......go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Its the Female version.....with extra turkish delight!!!!
    If you prefer to eat nuts.......go ahead.
    Now that u put it that way...Ill have to go with the extra Turkish Delight

Dont forget the spacial popcorn Kimmy!!!!

Kim, I don't think that rod would stand up to my abuse . I'd rather use a handline with braid!

Wil;l definitely try and catch up or at minimum, give foxy all the gps marks.

I agree Whitto, without nuts is just boring.
    Got a box of sweet and salty popcorn with your name on it Chewy.
    Navi, you would be surprised just how much abuse he can take. Much of it self abuse
    We only have a 1 1/2 drive on monday morn so would like to get there fairly early. Will you have the walkie talkies? We will be in the house beside the managers residence. (I think they know we're trouble ) So drop in if we are there.
    Cheers Kim.