Page 7 of 249 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: MONDURAN & AWOONGA in September

hi all,
    Maybe we should aim to have smoko(rocky road style)somewhere on monday morning?
    Though that means ur going to have to get roo up early kim???So we can get up there!!!!
    chewy............

Quote Originally Posted by black_sheep View Post
    I’m more like Sammy Davis Jnr
    Or Muttiah Muraliditheran or a cut down version of Curtly Ambrose
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Hey Navi,
    you may break some expensive gear but least you dont throw them over the side........ do you?????

Do you really think there will be any sleep the night before we get there?? Going over tactics etc.

Morning tea sounds like a great idea.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Hey Navi,
    you may break some expensive gear but least you dont throw them over the side........ do you?????
    Them fighting words chew!!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

Not really sure i want to know what you pair will be doing the night b4 you get here.GEEZ...tactics????? "s" factor?Roo must be doing some work today????

just watching.......waiting.......ready to pounce....like a tiger!!!!gggrooowwll. you'll keep chewman..you'll keep.

Your ok Navi, I dont reckon your action is suss. no chuckin' here mate.

You go tiger!!!! Though im somewhat worried by the whip cracking emoticon????

Nagg,
    are u camping, in a cabin or house?
    29 sleeps, you lucky bugger

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    I'd try and avoid it too Navi!!

I see 'Flaps' has made it onto Foxies website.

I think "Flaps" is a GEE UP Something that Foxie & Steve dreamed up ........ to see if they could get a bite - but not from a fish

Chris

Nagg,
    i have everything crossed that these sou'westers ease off or ur goin to need some sort of heating device.... besides rum....its a fairly steady pattern of south westers dropping out for a few days then blowing again.Nice weather when it warms up,but chilly early,had to hose the ice off the windscreen earlier this week....
    chewy....

no gee up mate, Foxie gave Kim flaps to play with last trip. I gave flaps a quick flick, ended up putting it back in the box due to lack of confidence.... didn't know what to do with it!! Steve has been putting in the hard yards with his flaps and now starting to see some reward for his efforts. Early attempts saw flaps getting mauled by barra only to rip out its tow point.....leaving a barra swimming around still chewing on flaps. maybe it was a one off tho' as his new flaps have landed a couple now.

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Nagg,
    i have everything crossed that these sou'westers ease off or ur goin to need some sort of heating device.... besides rum....its a fairly steady pattern of south westers dropping out for a few days then blowing again.Nice weather when it warms up,but chilly early,had to hose the ice off the windscreen earlier this week....
    chewy....

Mate ...... We are bred tough in Sydney (-3 at Richmond yesterday)
    But I might just bring my Winter sleeping bag & extra strong antifreeze ....... Just in case! ( 4 weeks to go ...... Things will warm up

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    no gee up mate, Foxie gave Kim flaps to play with last trip. I gave flaps a quick flick, ended up putting it back in the box due to lack of confidence.... didn't know what to do with it!! Steve has been putting in the hard yards with his flaps and now starting to see some reward for his efforts. Early attempts saw flaps getting mauled by barra only to rip out its tow point.....leaving a barra swimming around still chewing on flaps. maybe it was a one off tho' as his new flaps have landed a couple now.

Hope it warms up, im thinking bout having a rest day from mondy and shooting over to baffle creek 4 a quick jack fish...