Page 60 of 249 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: BEN HUR : MONDURAN (Mondy Muster) & AWOONGA in September

[quote=DEANO68;891683]
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Hey Chewy,

Mate there is plenty of work around here for a reliable leccy. I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a quote to get aircon wired up. The fridgy isnt much better.

hey steve, i will have a chat to josh ,im rollin up with him on the 12th...he is a sparky and also he has fridge ticket...might be able to work somthing out....
    deano..
    Deano, thanks mate. much appreciated. Its a pretty simple set up. I will PM you with more details....I am getting sick of waiting here!!!

Steve

[quote=Steve B;891779]
    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post

Deano, thanks mate. much appreciated. Its a pretty simple set up. I will PM you with more details....I am getting sick of waiting here!!!

Steve
    steve, josh is an easy goin bloke,said he might be able to slide up early one morn when you have a day off, fit it, then go for an arvo fish....

I with much regret have fallen on my SWORD.......Whitto PS Good Luck to the remainders
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Updated attendance list
    Friday to Sunday - Whitto, TropicalTrout, Nipsta, Deano68, Callop, Stiffworm
    Friday to Tuesday - Nagg, MightyWhitey
    Saturday to Monday - FinFinder, Navi, Vin, Ben, Big_Ren
    Sunday to Friday - Roo, The Missus, Chewy01
    Blowins - SteveB, Foxie
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Only 41 to go and then I'm GGGOOONNNEEE

Please be gentle
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post

Please be gentle
    Im Shattered.....I really don't think Ill have the strength to travel to Mondy.........Yeah Right...Ill be there with bells on

Please be gentle
    i still dont feel safe with 260 to go.....

Quote Originally Posted by STIFFWORM View Post
    Hi fellow IBD sufferers. This muster sounds much too good to miss out on so I have conned my mate - a fellow Ausfisher (Ribfillet - too shy to post) to dust off his boat and make tracks to what could be a defining moment in our Barra fishing expiditions. If all goes to plan, we will be arriving afternoon of the 12th Sept and leave arvo on 14th. After following this thread from the beginning it would be good to catch up and put a face to some of these names. Does anyone know just how many ausfishers r going that weekend? Really looking forward to getting back on the dam and have a good feelling about the whole weekend. cheers
    G'day STIFFWORM and Ribfillet.
    Myself and Themissus(Kim) met you guys at the dirt ramp on our last trip (Queens B'day weekend). We're arriving Sunday morning and hitting the dam before checking into one of the houses we're sharing with Chewy and his crew. We might catch you some where on the Dam Sunday, Let us know what to look out for (colour/type Boat etc). We're in a white 4.55 polycraft frontrunner(bowrider sort of thing).
    Cheers Roo.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    I with much regret have fallen on my SWORD.......Whitto PS Good Luck to the remainders
    Spoken like a true warrior

Never mind mate you'll probably catch a bloody good fish

There are still quite a few that will fall before the day of reckoning

Just wait until Chris (Nagg) gets back into full swing

Cheers,
    John.

Updated attendance list
    Friday to Sunday - Whitto, TropicalTrout, Nipsta, Deano68, Callop, Stiffworm
    Friday to Tuesday - Nagg, MightyWhitey
    Saturday to Monday - FinFinder, Navi, Vin, Ben, Big_Ren
    Sunday to Friday - Roo, The Missus, Chewy01
    Blowins - SteveB, Foxie

Callop, we will be there from Fri to Mon.

Vin and I (along with Gary and Dale - non ausfishers) will be on the water Fri.

Ben and Big Ren will only get up Fri nite.

Looking forward to catching up!!!

I assume you know what Big Rens boat looks like - red Ranger.

I have a black and green X-STREAM (4.5mtr fibreglass). Probably the only boat that will have a couple of indian blokes in it not 'red' but the curry munching ones .

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    Spoken like a true warrior

Never mind mate you'll probably catch a bloody good fish

There are still quite a few that will fall before the day of reckoning

Just wait until Chris (Nagg) gets back into full swing

Cheers,
    John.
    Yeah I reckon John.....The post rate will increase marginally I would have thought......where would we have been with out him....board shiteless I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by black_sheep View Post
    Callop, we will be there from Fri to Mon.

Vin and I (along with Gary and Dale - non ausfishers) will be on the water Fri.

Ben and Big Ren will only get up Fri nite.

Looking forward to catching up!!!

I assume you know what Big Rens boat looks like - red Ranger.

I have a black and green X-STREAM (4.5mtr fibreglass). Probably the only boat that will have a couple of indian blokes in it not 'red' but the curry munching ones .
    I have to say Im looking forward to meeting everyone and saying G'day to those of us who have met before.......who would have thought a fish could be responsible for this.....amazing PS The Curry Munching One's...now wheres that Camp Oven

Whitto, Just keep an eye out for Ganesh up front and Murali at the helm. Without Big Ren or Ben I guess "the magpies" would need a new title? I'll be scanning channel 1 for news of success when we get in range on Sunday or will we hear the commotion in the sticks anyway.

Cheers Roo.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Whitto, Just keep an eye out for Ganesh up front and Murali at the helm. Without Big Ren or Ben I guess "the magpies" would need a new title? I'll be scanning channel 1 for news of success when we get in range on Sunday or will we hear the commotion in the sticks anyway.

Cheers Roo.
    Im going to dig my handhelds out once I get to Foxies...have them set on Ch1.......It's amazing how many times I've heard YAHOO I'm on in the sticks...sound carrys big time with the wind going in the right direction......I guess Ch1 will be the common channel........Whats wrong with "The Magpies" I get the impression the boys can dish it out as well as cop it

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Im going to dig my handhelds out once I get to Foxies...have them set on Ch1.......It's amazing how many times I've heard YAHOO I'm on in the sticks...sound carrys big time with the wind going in the right direction......I guess Ch1 will be the common channel........Whats wrong with "The Magpies" I get the impression the boys can dish it out as well as cop it
    well i figured without Big Ren or Ben in the middle seat.....it would be more like "the Crows"..

Dish it? ha. just wait, I don't normally fish with bait, but here i make an exception

Woo Hoo I win the 900 cap.