Page 4 of 249 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: MONDURAN & AWOONGA in September

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Pete, IBD = Impoundment Barra Disease.

Deano, Shopping is therapy. do what you gotta do mate.

Nagg, If you play your cards right you may be introduced to the choc/marshmallow goodies here known as the Rocky Road.

Whitto, Tropical Trout and Nipsta. We will be thinking of ya....while munching. Hope you do well, dont forget to drop into foxies to report how you went so we can get the latest from the dam.....while munching more rocky road. Nevermind, there will be other trips i'm sure.

Chewy, I'll say it again, you know what fly fishing is for!!!! and there aint no tarpon in Mondy!!

Cheers Roo.
    YES ..... I did hear of those delights from your last trip ...... Didn't the camp site line up at your cabin

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    Nagg

29 Days to go!
    and counting..might go shopping today to calm it down a bit...the days are all ready slowing down.....[/quote]

Tackle shopping just inflames the Symptoms ......... I've tried it already this week

Chris

Nagg, I am a sufferer but I just didn't have a name to put to my ailment, the somptoms should also include, compulsive list making, continual scouring of mail flyers for the B*F cattledog, ears pricking at the FTA jingle and the complete uninterest in anything not associated with above mentioned persuits.

Now, what time does the chemist(read Foxies) open.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Nagg, I am a sufferer but I just didn't have a name to put to my ailment, the somptoms should also include, compulsive list making, continual scouring of mail flyers for the B*F cattledog, ears pricking at the FTA jingle and the complete uninterest in anything not associated with above mentioned persuits.

Now, what time does the chemist(read Foxies) open.....................
    Yeh ..... That sounds like you may have it!
    But you don't have to "suffer in silence"

More of an Apothecary i think. plenty of IBD remedies and concoctions, not much in the way of perfume and diet pills.

Roo, man, the words u use, just spent 10mins researching the meaning of "Apothecary" They say u learn something every day, so i'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Roo, man, the words u use, just spent 10mins researching the meaning of "Apothecary" They say u learn something every day, so i'm done.
    Now use it in a sentance ! ... but not the same as Roo's

Obviously a cunninglinquist!

Wink Re: MONDURAN & AWOONGA in September

It was decided that an old-style herbal and homeopathic dispensary was the best way to provide an affordable service and the Apothecary was opened (apothecary traditionally meaning the chemist or pharmacist). An over-the-counter dispensary allows people who feel unwell or have health concerns to just drop in. If assistance can be provided there and then it will be. If the person needs to consult at length they will be referred to a recommended practitioner. This may be a herbalist, homeopath, masseur, osteopath, acupuncturist or doctor.

Whow, buggered now...........................

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post

Stiffies excite blokes.

Chris
    It's not just the blokes
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Wink Re: MONDURAN & AWOONGA in September

................your terrible Muriel.....................

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    It's not just the blokes
    Buckle up buttercup, I'm on my way round

It's not just the blokes
    Yeh Kim ........ but now you are talking normal behavior & not associated with Mardi Gras

chris

It's not just the blokes
    Kim, Glad to see its your favourite......lure that is

Cant wait for the rocky road again. I have the sat, sun, monday tues off that weekend everyone is coming.....should be good!!!

Went to Mondy today. Got a 89cm and dropped 2 fish (mate dropped 1 too) all in new areas! Homer is still there, that area seems to be getting a fair workout for some reason....mmm I think its going to be good this spring. Got the fish on flaps. He rocks...or is it she rocks, not sure, but it loves catching barra.
    cheers
    Steve. I am sorry if I have inflamed anyones IBD. but I just had to get out and fish after a long week at work. Not worth of a full blown report, but still a fun day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Kim, Glad to see its your favourite......lure that is

Cant wait for the rocky road again. I have the sat, sun, monday tues off that weekend everyone is coming.....should be good!!!

Went to Mondy today. Got a 89cm and dropped 2 fish (mate dropped 1 too) all in new areas! Homer is still there, that area seems to be getting a fair workout for some reason....mmm I think its going to be good this spring. Got the fish on flaps. He rocks...or is it she rocks, not sure, but it loves catching barra.
    cheers
    Steve. I am sorry if I have inflamed anyones IBD. but I just had to get out and fish after a long week at work. Not worth of a full blown report, but still a fun day out.

Flaps What is Flaps ? .......... is it used in conjunction with the stiffy

Sounds like things are looking good alright ......... a week of warm stable weather prior to our arrival would be nice

Thanks for the read Steve

Chris

PS ...... I know it might be blasphemy ....... but has anyone thrown some of Kim's rocky road with a hook in it ? ....... A nice little floater with that use of marshmallow

Steve

Ben was up there yesterday as well for one day's psychotherapy Mad bugger He'll be back with us on the 13th-15th. The only person he saw all day was Les idling past at 500 trillion mph Thought it was Jas at first but was definitely Mr McCod (or is that McBarra these days Les?)

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"