Page 2 of 249 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: MONDURAN & AWOONGA in September

Said in a real annoying whiney tone -

"maaaate, have ya tried the search function, heaps of info on here if ya have a look"

lol
    sorry Chris, couldnt help myself mate, reckon there will be a few up there on that week end, be good to catch up.
    I think Pete4 is up end of August??
    cheers
    brian

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Said in a real annoying whiney tone -

"maaaate, have ya tried the search function, heaps of info on here if ya have a look"

lol
    sorry Chris, couldnt help myself mate, reckon there will be a few up there on that week end, be good to catch up.
    cheers
    brian
    I did I did ... I did use the search function ( in my best Tweety voice)

But all I got was ......" maaaaate have ya tried the search function , heaps of info on here if ya have a look"

Besides ..... I cant read anyhow

Yes .... It looks like there will be a veritable IBD fest ........... Can't wait

Chris

You would be correct. I will have 3 1/2 days on the water at Monduran from 28 - 31 August.

Currently testing and adjusting all lures/slick rigs. About to get some frogs......

Re-spooling a couple of reels and constructing a few twisted leaders. Watching the weather patterns closely.........only 21 sleeps to go

Pete

Pete, what, were you lurking on here or something mate

Look forward to the trip report, hope you and Kyle smack a big girl

cheers
    brian

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    You would be correct. I will have 3 1/2 days on the water at Monduran from 28 - 31 August.

Currently testing and adjusting all lures/slick rigs. About to get some frogs......

Re-spooling a couple of reels and constructing a few twisted leaders. Watching the weather patterns closely.........only 21 sleeps to go

Pete
    Hey Pete ........ Green Frogs ???

So you're getting the jump on everyone .......... before the fish wise up with the influx of frogs & green bombers

Hope you do well ........

Chris

Hey Steve & Foxy ( & others)

What is the road between the Burnett Hwy & Bruce Hwy ( via Mt Perry) like ???

I'm trying to avoid travelling through Toowoomba or Brisbane

Nagg

Pete, what, were you lurking on here or something mate

Look forward to the trip report, hope you and Kyle smack a big girl
    Brian,

Yep - you caught me having a lurk! Usually I'm on this forum in the mornings but did a quick login after dinner!

Kyle is already having trouble sleeping...I have never seen a 16 year-old so excited about fishing, not just this trip but every time we take the boat out!

Mind you, I get a little excited myself.......

Chris

I'm going for some grey/white frogs and Kyle has chosen a black/yellow combo. We're not real sure about these offerings but will let you know how they go....

Green is too common and we're both really red frog kids!!

Regs

Pete

Mr Nagg... Fellow ABT Barra Fisher...l have my game face on as well...So you will understand this reply....Who shares wins....yea right !

Looks like being a pretty busy weekend up there 12,13,14th september lets hope the weather is kind, will be there friday morn set the tent then go see what the arvo brings ,apart from xxxx ,hopefully a few fish and a starting point for saturday.. see you all there..deano..

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    Mr Nagg... Fellow ABT Barra Fisher...l have my game face on as well...So you will understand this reply....Who shares wins....yea right !
    I'll share a Chicken sanga with you ( with mayo) & a Coke!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Brian,

Yep - you caught me having a lurk! Usually I'm on this forum in the mornings but did a quick login after dinner!

Kyle is already having trouble sleeping...I have never seen a 16 year-old so excited about fishing, not just this trip but every time we take the boat out!

Mind you, I get a little excited myself.......

Chris

I'm going for some grey/white frogs and Kyle has chosen a black/yellow combo. We're not real sure about these offerings but will let you know how they go....

Green is too common and we're both really red frog kids!!

Regs

Pete
    lol mate, plus good to see the young bloke keen on fishin, gotta be happy with that.
    Re the frog colours, I see Foxie is advocateing a new colour - Fredo - in BnB

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    Looks like being a pretty busy weekend up there 12,13,14th september lets hope the weather is kind, will be there friday morn set the tent then go see what the arvo brings ,apart from xxxx ,hopefully a few fish and a starting point for saturday.. see you all there..deano..

You watch Deano ...... This will be the longest 30 days known to man......... & you can only clean your gear , check drags , count lures just so many times

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    Will be looking forward to meeting u...We will be at Monduran Friday morning to set up and have a speculator in the arvo......and a few guzzles Friday night...Cheers Whitto

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    You watch Deano ...... This will be the longest 30 days known to man......... & you can only clean your gear , check drags , count lures just so many times

Chris
    im hearin ya chris,ive got a little work trip to rainbow on the 22nd
    this month for team bonding for a few days flicken around the streights, its really just a big piss up,20 odd,(and i mean odd) blokes and a heap of boats so that will take the mind off the ibd for a bit..and get the casting arm primed...deano..

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Will be looking forward to meeting u...We will be at Monduran Friday morning to set up and have a speculator in the arvo......and a few guzzles Friday night...Cheers Whitto
    yes whitto it will be good to meet you and all of the crew that frequent this site, looks like its gona be a fair turn out..rekon the mornings might be a bit fuzzy but that all part of fishin eh..
    reckon the tent will go up pretty quick friday morn then out there...cant wait..
    deano..