Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149199239240241242243244245246247248249
Results 3,721 to 3,729 of 3729

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Quote Originally Posted by .:::stotty:::. View Post
    Im going to stop after this post because their is no winning against you and you dont understand what Im trying to say.

I agree on some points that you help out others but to what expence? A lot of knowlegable FW fisherman (Not myself btw) used to comment on here and used to make heaps of reports but now dont.

Matt
    Fair call, I have also noticed the decline. To blame one person is probably a bit far fetched. But can you explain why you post on FW chat, only to incite an adverse reaction? I took personal offence at what you said. Nothing to do with standing up for Nagg.
    And yes in fairness you did offer it to me at a cheaper price, but as you know I needed it that weekend. My point is, why take the *&^% out of people who fish Mondy when you have done things wrong yourself.

Anyhow apologies Phil and anyone else I have upset.

Steve

First of all, already apologised for the rod incident, totally my fault. Offered it to you for a lower price, no real need to bring it up but no worries. Good on ya.

I haven’t been on here for long (3 or 4) from what I have seen over this time is the fresh water section getting over run by the 'mondy crew' it consist of ppl asking questions to the ppl asking question??? Its all the same questions over and over again and all the same usernames - no one else feels welcomed anymore or anyone that used to report chooses not too because if its not mondy barra its not worth talking about and if it is something different you guys have already done better but no photos to prove, its all the same report over and over again. Its always tough fishing I hear. Now I know a few ppl who have been on here when it was still a young site, everyone in the know would show their input into the FW section and heaps of questions were asked and their would be a verity of reports from Barra to cod. Now its just MONDY!!!!! fishing hard.

I find it funny how only a few weeks ago the 'Mondy crew' all blew up over someone lighting a tree with a EAGLE nest alight in the middle of a dam - I follow the rules when fishing, and I definitely wouldn’t light a tree on fire. It might of had eggs??????

I also remember everyone wanting to have the person who burn’t the tree down banned, but when they found out its their all mighty NAGG it was just an accident and lets just let it slip.... If I did this, I wouldn’t be on here anymore.
    Just something to think about, I dont think you needed to start making it a name calling affair, I was just voicing my point. Am I not allowed to do this anymore on the FW section???
    Funnily Mr :::stotty::: you wont accept the fact that there was no eagles nest involved ......... even after it was confirmed by the only other person that was in the area at the time......... and this person is well regarded/respected.
    Additionally ...... we have a pair of white chested successfully breeding within 100M of where the incident took place (their chick has already left the nest) ............ so no nest was ever involved! - so believe what you like.
    I took the tree incident on the chin ........ and a lot more from people that know me...... That's my shame

As for this freshwater section - more information is shared here than anywhere else on the net ......... 30-40 people at gatherings attest to that. The amount of PMs that go back and forward is fairly significant ...... All for free and all with the aim to see others get onto fish .......... no photos of blacked out backgrounds here mate.
    Stotty ...... people move on for many reasons - recent attacks on here drove more people away than any other reason.......... But rest assured mate , I wont be one of them! ....... This is too good a site to allow stirrers like you make your mark.
    Its not all about Mondy .... Now that we head into summer - expect to see a few Borumba reports too ............ but then again , you hide behind your Brisbane River reports ( with blacked out backgrounds)

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yet again you show us all your maturity level.

A moderator told us to settle down and stop, but you all keep on going.

Yet again you show us all your maturity level.

A moderator told us to settle down and stop, but you all keep on going.
    I was typing away ....... but you couldn't see that

Enough said ......... but will it be the end of it :::Stotty::: ?

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Matt (stotty),

Can I ask you a couple of questions:

How many of the 'Mondy Crew' (or anyone who just fishes Mondy regularly and posts on this forum) have you actually met or talked to?

How many of them have made 'smart arse' comments on any of your Brisbane River threadie stories?

Who forces you to even read the FW chat section?

How does anyone become an abomination to you because they post often and regularly?

You have made the odd 'clever' post on my past threads and I am yet to meet or talk to you. Have I offended you in some way?

Just curious...no personal attack intended

Regs

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    I just counted the last 18 threads on here (except this one)

ONLY 4 are about mondy barra - all except 1 are started by, lets say non- regular FW. members which I reckon is awesome....all have got no BS advise without abuse etc all the rest are other freshwater topics.

Not looking real hard..plenty of photos for the 'proof' you desire

Yep, it is tough fishing....and most of these fellas fish when they can..often in difficult conditions. So efforts are pretty good I reckon.

The regular posters over the past years, many of which are considered by others 'mondy crew' have stepped back. I was kinda hoping some up and coming barra gurus from keyboard world that like to critisize there every post would step up to the plate and take over with reports and quality advise on barra......as expected that hasn't occoured because all the negative 'pickers' have fished Mondy less, or failed the same as most of us, BUT have to much ego to admit it publicly.

So as a final thought. Start contributing positively, put your reports, pics info or whatever up...that would be great. I would appreciate it to see any FW reports you have to offer.

All the best mate. Steve

much easier fishing at other impoundments Steve

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

So I don't send most of you to the naughty corner, this thread is now closed.

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    So I don't send most of you to the naughty corner, this thread is now closed.

Phill
    You were half a keyboard stroke in front of me.

Come on guys, you are all better than this. You all know the rules so lets keep the personal attacks off the board.
    Regards

mod5

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    First and final warning to all posters here.

DO NOT GET PERSONAL.

Keep ya grievances off the public boards.

I don't like banning people, but if you continue to ignore this request, a holiday will ensure.

Regards

Phill
    To back Phil up, the hammer is going to fall on this without warning. The crap that has been stirred up with around the word Mondy is totally rediculous. I'm over it, the other mods are over it, Ausfish is over it. I may put a filter on the word.

If you can't play nicely in the sand pit kids, LEAVE or you will find yourself banned PERMANENTLY. No more warnings!!!!

Offenders, I've just put a tracker on you, so much as a toe nail goes over the line you're GONE....

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au