Page 18 of 249 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: MONDURAN & AWOONGA in September

hi not a regular just came on to see what was going on up your way as we are coming up from newcastle 13,14,15,16 thouht there would be a few people but it sounds like a lot +3

I stand corrected.

fin finder r u camping/cabin at the dam? What car/boat set up do you have? So we can keep an eye out.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

camping hornet trophy white cruiser

Roo
    hopefully catch up next time.
    Dave
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

No worries dave.

Finfinder, We'll keep an eye out for you, We're in a White 4.5 polycraft. seeya out on the water somewhere up the dam.

Cheers Roo.

first time fishing there fished awoonga once +cainia once so we will be the ones looking lost can not wait to get there

stop into Foxies Shop in GinGin for an update and he can help you with a few directions. Then get a Map of the Dam from the Campground office when you check in....that way you'll know what people are talking about when they say they found fish in "B" or "H" or Bird Bay etc etc!!!! there are coreesponding Letters marked on the trees (Up high) as you head up the Dam.... Handy for navigating your way around as it will all look the same at first!! once you get your bearings, you'll be fine.

Cheers Roo.

nipsta and tropicaltrout wil be in the maroon navara with redish looking canopy on the back and 385 quintrex explorer with blue barra stickers on it

Roo and the missus why dont you comeon the saturday night and pitch a little tent for the night then go to ya cabin on the monday that way we will all get too try the rockyroad that steve keeps bragging about

They can camp in the poly, its just like a 5 star cabin
    chewy

dont temp me....
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by fin finder View Post
    hi not a regular just came on to see what was going on up your way as we are coming up from newcastle 13,14,15,16 thouht there would be a few people but it sounds like a lot +3
    Ahhhh .... A fresh soul / mind to currupt

Welcome to the site

Cheers

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

By the sounds of this ...... we should see if we can find a nice corner of the park & have one major IBD fest!

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Hope this house has a clothes line roo id hate to have to rely on ur 10x to support my undies.....

I don't think it's resistant to corrosive compounds Chew!! better to string them up on a bit Schneider Wire......actually, prefer I dont see them at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    By the sounds of this ...... we should see if we can find a nice corner of the park & have one major IBD fest!

Chris
    Will there be comely wenches toting steins of beer and plates of sauerkraut. If not you can count me out!!