Page 17 of 249 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: MONDURAN & AWOONGA in September

Andy just informs me 20 sleeps till we see roo n kim(geez) and 21 till we start fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Hey Brian nope no wallet, no lotto either as Simon said heaps of work got a second job going and doing well, just to tired to fish but that time is coming. The new boat well yeah thats on the way very soon, asap . So the whole family will be able to come for a fish finally.... the little tub will be up for sale soon, its been a great little boat but need to upgrade

Anyhow mate a few weeks to go before the first cast and getting very excited.

and the a quick one in October and 2 weeks in November yahoooooo

Cheers Nath

good stuff mate, looking forward to your new tub, well earned by the sounds of it.
    Better let us know the dates for October and November, might be up that way sometime around then
    cheers
    brian

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Brian 'teflon'

You are spot on.. People catch them all over the dam. they ARE everywhere. last year when we had the unfortunate death of several fish, they were scattered pretty evenly across the entire dam, mostly in the top half, that stands to reason as its the shallow end being prone to colder snaps.

I am going out now for a fish...nice day, finished work soon!!

Steve

chris, I will give you an X to try...you will love it.........XXXX (beer that is, not kisses! )
    hey steve is the meat at the butchers at gin gin as good as kilcoys meat hope so they have good beef at kilcoy

Chewy soon you'll be counting the hours until U see us
    Will have to catch up this time Brian, we get there on the morning of the 15th.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

We need a quick roll call to confirm who will be there !

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

OK Ill START.....12/13/14 September........Tropical Trout (Nath)...Nipsta (Simon)....Myself (Whitto)....and my young fella...We will be there with Bells on....C Ya Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Roo, themissus and the chew clan from monday 15th to Friday 19th.
    Just look for the poly brigade!!
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    We need a quick roll call to confirm who will be there !

Chris
    hi chris..12-13-14...deano and josh....and mabe 2 more if they get a leave pass..
    cheers deano....

Mighty Whitey & Myself ...... Arriving Fri evening 12th & moving on to Awoonga Tues 16th (PM)

Black 480 Hornet & Silver Prado (NAG150)

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

All this talk of campfires, drinking, talking buulshite, not to mention trying to catch a barra as irritated my IBD so bad that I have used up all of my brownie points and some that I haven't earned yet to get a leave pass.
    The young fella and I will arrive late on 11th and leave 14th.
    Dave
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Aaarrhhh another one bits the dust!! Hope to catch you on the 14th Dave. Camping?
    See what you've started Chris

sure will be Kim. Would be good to meet you and Roo.
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Aaarrhhh another one bits the dust!! Hope to catch you on the 14th Dave. Camping?

Plagues of Locust descending on Monduran

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

I will be there for bits and pieces of fishing and social side, somewhere in amongst the long weekend!!

steve

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    sure will be Kim. Would be good to meet you and Roo.
    We'll probably miss you Dave, we don't arrive until the morning of the 15th. Kim has got her dates out of whack in her IBD excitement.

I cut up some wood to bring up for the camp fire....although we aren't camping dunno why i did that....something about wattle trees had me compelled to cut them down with my tin-axe(10x). Any ideas chewy?