Page 15 of 249 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: MONDURAN & AWOONGA in September

Nagg
    There is timber up there everywhere if you know where to look I ll draw you a little mud map when you come through but as said there is plenty of timber up the lake.

Cheers Foxie

Re Lake Map have got a copy on the wall at the store to get feedback, hopefully will be out by early - mid Oct

Quote Originally Posted by Magella View Post
    Nagg
    There is timber up there everywhere if you know where to look I ll draw you a little mud map when you come through but as said there is plenty of timber up the lake.

Cheers Foxie

Re Lake Map have got a copy on the wall at the store to get feedback, hopefully will be out by early - mid Oct
    As long as its not timber that has the black moving shadow on them
    Are you happy with the map ?

Chris

Hope bathtub bay is marked up foxie?

Yea Nagg very happy

Cheers Foxie

Chris
    Hopefully by sept 13 it will be TOO HOT to have a fire!!!

Bloody cold and windy here right now!!!

Foxie, sent you new 'exclusive colour' lure up to Mondy today with spud for a run.. hope it comes home!

comin down for coffee at 10am

steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Chris
    Hopefully by sept 13 it will be TOO HOT to have a fire!!!

Bloody cold and windy here right now!!!

Foxie, sent you new 'exclusive colour' lure up to Mondy today with spud for a run.. hope it comes home!

comin down for coffee at 10am

steve
    Hi Steve ...... The fire is more for atmosphere ... bush telly ( & some open fire cooking) 3 weeks ..... I'd be surprised if it warmed up that much
    Dont worry mate ...... It is freezing & blowing a gale here too No breamin for me today!

Chris

windy and cold here to

RDO weekend on the 13,14,15th, just booked my site, see yas up there

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    windy and cold here to

Very good ...... look forward to catching up

Chris

Aahh Brian,

Your actually going to tell us your sneaking up this time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Aahh Brian,

Your actually going to tell us your sneaking up this time!!
    some say sneaky, some say gettin in before the on-slaught .
    I reckon those fish are going to see a few lures this summer, be interesting to see if catch rates decline as the season extends and the fish get smarter. Thats ok, I allways say anyone can catch em when its clear skies, no wind and water at 28+, have a yarn with some of the punters at the camp kitchen when conditions are like that, I wonder if it wont be long before we see a class of better educated fish, inevitable I spose, thats going to take a little more effort to coax into the net.

Besides, Im still trying to figure out if that trip was the final one for last season or the first one for this season

windy and cold here to

good stuff brian did you book a powered or unpowered ok we will see ya there for sure
    cheers

some say sneaky, some say gettin in before the on-slaught .
    I reckon those fish are going to see a few lures this summer, be interesting to see if catch rates decline as the season extends and the fish get smarter. Thats ok, I allways say anyone can catch em when its clear skies, no wind and water at 28+, have a yarn with some of the punters at the camp kitchen when conditions are like that, I wonder if it wont be long before we see a class of better educated fish, inevitable I spose, thats going to take a little more effort to coax into the net.

Besides, Im still trying to figure out if that trip was the final one for last season or the first one for this season
    Well it certainly looks like seasons are now ill defined ........ & come next winter I reckon you'll see more IBDers out having a session or two
    So ....... We should call it the Summer & Winter leagues!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    good stuff brian did you book a powered or unpowered ok we will see ya there for sure
    cheers

un-powered Simon, will try for my usual spot along the fence somewhere, Nath knows my ute, you blokes are up on Friday??? I'll be Sat morning.

By the way, how did the hand held radio thing work out Whitto?

cheers
    brian

un-powered Simon, will try for my usual spot along the fence somewhere, Nath knows my ute, you blokes are up on Friday??? I'll be Sat morning.

By the way, how did the hand held radio thing work out Whitto?

cheers
    brian
    good mate they worked a treat they have a callfeture on themso if ya want to get the other fellow hit that and they know ya after them whitto is got a couple now and i have 2 so we are are to go i gather we will be near the kitchen again i think ,so im sure well catch up and finally get to meet naggs lol it will be good to put a face to the name hey when ya get a chance ask nath about his potentional new boat ( i think its a explorer lol copy cat ) . i was going to go for a fish today but im not to keen to risk a trip with my back when i should save it for the september barra trip but i might go for one tomorrow see how the day pans out might go to bourumba mabe

save the back mate, dont want to chance it when youve got some big girls to get down and dirty with soon.
    Im just flicking around the net now looking for a handheld, what output did you get 1 watt or more, higher output = higher cost, plus I like the ones with replaceable batteries for when Im not on a powered site

cheers
    brian