Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: BEN HUR: MONDURAN (incorporating the Inaugural Mondy Muster) & Part II Sept 2009

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    I know I'm easy but I didn't think word had spread that much!

On this grape vine ....... everything gets out!!!

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Re: BEN HUR: MONDURAN (incorporating the Inaugural Mondy Muster) & Part II Sept 2009

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    RE: 2009 Mondy Muster

OK all you Musterers

How does September 12 & 13 sound ( The week after Fathers day) .......

With a little planning , hopefully we can get more people together for a few extra days
    MW & Myself will finish off our September IBD fest at the Muster .......

Cheers all

Chris
    Yep sounds the goods mate, I will be there with bells on but we must set camp up in H this time What did H stand for Daryl...... H is for Hangover the camp fire all night.

Nath

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Yep sounds the goods mate, I will be there with bells on but we must set camp up in H this time What did H stand for Daryl...... H is for Hangover the camp fire all night.

Nath

Nath
    Love it Nath ........ But how good was it ..... Sitting up all night , talking shite with a brew in hand !!!! ........... Golden

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

yes mate is was a great weekend and enjoyed by all that attended I am sure.

Tony winning the trophy, could not have gone to a nicer fella. Meeting all of the fello crazies and just being able to do all that with the extra of going barra fishin what more could anyone ask for.

Till the next one

Nath

With such a fine weekend , good company .......... & Tonys crown on line ! 2009 will be sensational!

Bring it on ...... or should we have a mini muster towards the end of summer Now that couldn't be possible - could it

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

With such a fine weekend , good company .......... & Tonys crown on line ! 2009 will be sensational!

Bring it on ...... or should we have a mini muster towards the end of summer Now that couldn't be possible - could it

Chris
    Ah well here we go again....

Chris
    Those dates seem ok...Chris.....can we have a mini muster towards the end of summer....Damn right we can.....just another reason to go to Mondy.....to Meet and renew and fish.....AAAAAhhhhh the serenity..straight to the Pool room
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Those dates seem ok...Chris.....can we have a mini muster towards the end of summer....Damn right we can.....just another reason to go to Mondy.....to Meet and renew and fish.....AAAAAhhhhh the serenity..straight to the Pool room
    LOL boys!!! mini muster!!! Ha Ha

It will be a bit like the drag racing soon...Summer Nats and Winter Nats!!

RE: 2009 Mondy Muster

OK all you Musterers

How does September 12 & 13 sound ( The week after Fathers day) .......

With a little planning , hopefully we can get more people together for a few extra days
    MW & Myself will finish off our September IBD fest at the Muster .......

Cheers all

Chris
    hi all , 12 and 13 sounds fine, after a surprisingly quiet day at work today the brain went into trip planning mode..(think its a symptom)...i had a short chat to rob at the park, and apart from an apology for being one of the all nite warriors, we talked about a spot for next years muster away from main area a bit, i think daryl also mentioned it in his report or thereabouts...there are no amenitys but plenty of room ,could still use the showers to and from the ramp..with respect to rod i think it would be a good idea as next year will prob see a bigger turnout and lets face it long nites happen even if it wasnt planned..but even in the park 10 pm or later is still a bit rude,and puts rod in the sandwich....so im willing to bring and set up a large tarp for a common area / presentation area / dry area..( weather wise not as in the cricket )..and also have a 4burner bbq and 2 large fold up tables for who ever wants to travel lite to use (byo chairs)....will be there in november so might have a look at the site to see if it suits.....any thoughts.????
    deano

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    LOL boys!!! mini muster!!! Ha Ha

It will be a bit like the drag racing soon...Summer Nats and Winter Nats!!

Love it Steve Mini Muster , Why not ??

something held in March or April ....... but avoiding holidays !

Getting together again will be cool .......... Maybe under the guise of Mondy Muster AGM

Deano ...... Mate we just need a place to adjourn to (10pm) to enjoy a fire , some cold beverages & watch the sun rise .......... but the tarp idea is a good one!

Actually ...... I can just about smell a spit roast - a happening

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

where is the spot mate?

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    where is the spot mate?

not sure yet chewy, mabe steve might know,, but its part of park i think...

Deano ...... Mate we just need a place to adjourn to (10pm) to enjoy a fire , some cold beverages & watch the sun rise .......... but the tarp idea is a good one!

Chris[/quote]

roast !! why not , what about a couple of bands also...

Better clarify that statement Chris......I can hear the banjos playin.....

I'm keen for both the mini muster and the main event...just need to wait to see what the new year brings as far as work commitments go.

Mick

It may be over near the concrete ramp,where foxy used to send the noisy ones(who me?) you used to be able to walk over from the dirt ramp when it was lower.I know a bloke who has 3 1/2 kms of water frontage, just not sure where it is.though its on the white rock side. He is looking at building a camp kitchen type thing to encourage people to camp there.He has had trouble with ppl growing stuff there and figures if ppl are aroound it mat deter that sort of activity.If not for the muster maybe just a place to throw the swag. Ill try n get more details.