Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 1770 Fishing Charter

Re: 1770 Fishing Charter

Name the decky and if you can produce a pic. He is NOT what the operator needs or the industry needs. Your entire trip was lacking a decky worth his salts.
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Name the decky and if you can produce a pic. He is NOT what the operator needs or the industry needs. Your entire trip was lacking a decky worth his salts.
    Jack
    On first trip i agree, that decky should have been shown the door. The decky on second trip made our fishing experiance a pleasure.
    Mark

Glad to hear you blokes had a good trip 2nd time round.

We need pics! We must have pics!

Dave
    Avast ye matey!

Glad to hear it all worked out ok and I am looking forward to my trip up there in March on the Coral Sea by all reports this year up there has been a bit slow. So 09 should be a cracker then, can't wait.

Hey Scrubba
    Been hot and cold from what i here, when the fish were biting they were hitting like steam trains. The coral sea looks like a nice clean boat from what i saw of her, you should have a good time. The james is showing her age a little but from what i hear she is getting a bit of an overhaul soon so should sparkle her up a bit.At the end of the day the area is magic and it almost guarentees you have a good time. Could be up there myself in march/april so might see you there.

As the third of the Ausfishers that went on this trip, I concur with Mark & Tony regarding this trip. They did a professional job and proved to me that they can turn out a first class charter and show clients a good time. The boat is a bit tired, but it was noted that a bit of work had been done to her since the last trip.

I think the new skipper will be a ripper and was really focused on putting us onto the fish.

I didn't think I would ever say this, but 'Thanks Neil Mergard'

I will post a report in the saltwater report section including pics.