Thread: 1770 ??

1770 ??

hey fellas just after some advice on spinning the rocks in 1770, ive done a bit of research on it and have a slight idea on whats going on. im thinking of going late september early october. just need a bit general direction on gear and so on i should take. i might even float a livie out if its the right conditions. how long is it from agnus to 1770?? thanks. nick

Re: 1770 ??

i wish i could help but iv got no idear mate as iv never been there but id kill to come with ya, ya do need a gaff man, right hehe . i have a fealing you will get something big. did you end up getting that big gt popping stick, thats what ya planing on useing there hay.
    figjam :wink:

i'd say you'd need a min rod length of 7 foot and get a high speed reel. you'll be spinning for the palegic species, macks, tuna, etc. prob run 20lb mono. go a long handle net over a gaf.

1770 - agnes is only a 10min drive.

Quote Originally Posted by nuggstar View Post
    i wish i could help but iv got no idear mate as iv never been there but id kill to come with ya, ya do need a gaff man, right hehe . i have a fealing you will get something big. did you end up getting that big gt popping stick, thats what ya planing on useing there hay.

hay nugg i havnt got the popping rod yet but i will deffinately pick it up b4 i go. i hope i get a decent fish off the rocks. its some what of a goal for me... nick

Forget the livebaiting up there Nick....The sharks are chronic..!

Spinning only.

Pete