Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monduran Little Bit Higher

Re: Monduran Little Bit Higher

Foxie thanks for the update on Levels great to hear it's going up and not down for a change,ah each time it goes up it's like fishing a new lake!! keeps us all thinking,I'm glad I take the time to mark a few more lay down snags and rock bars each visit ya never know when there going to be covered.

Yeh Jas, Bird bay is a gret area of the dam I was only looking back through my records while listening to the down pours on Wednesday and Bird featured a lot for myself and clients in 04 it fished really well that year,I pulled some good fish out of there and it's nice and close for a after dark fish without having to come back through too much timber.
    Lenthalls is flowing over again,the Burrum river will fish well after all the flushings it's had this year,if only they would stop the netting .

Regards Paul

Too right Paul, interesting place with lots of water.
    A good point you make about fishing after dark, not having to dodge the timber on the way home.
    Cheers
    Jas

Hey I see on the Sunwater site its 36% that's fantastic news.

Jas its one of my first choises to fish up in Bird there's some good little nooks and crannies pulled a heap last year in the middle of the day and after dark and as Paul says the run home is much easier than from the sticks.

Nath

Thumbs up Re: Monduran Little Bit Higher

Oh how quickly we forget....bring back 18% those were the days....Barra Barra everywhere and not enough hours in the day......Ahhhhh the memories.......Whitto

I'm guessing this influx is perfectly timed for the springtime fun in the Sun

Nagg