Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Better Than Frogs !!!

Re: Better Than Frogs !!!

gday mate, I had a look at the time on my last nites posts, holy cr*p, no wonder I was tired when I got up at 5 this morning to go to work, really must cut back on those beers after tuesday nite touch footy

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Brian ...... Its such an easy image to picture though
    Kowwwaabungaaaaa!!!!

I may have to get that photo ..... & change my Avatar

Cheers

Chris

mandatory headband bandanna with asian type writting on it mate??????

Microsoft are designing the software for version 2 ( with cast / swim control) ...... it comes along with its own food supply - bugs!

nagg
    Nagg,Nagg wake up son.Your having hallucinations again.The only cure is...
    get to Monduran immediately before it becomes terminal
    Paulo.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMark View Post
    Nagg,Nagg wake up son.Your having hallucinations again.The only cure is...
    get to Monduran immediately before it becomes terminal
    Paulo.
    Paulo ...... I wish I could - but I'm too busy saving for the big Nov trip ( 3 weeks of IBD therapy)
    Mind you ..... every time I think about going up - i'm slugged with something stupid like car rego , Insurance , smash repair after some inconsiderate bugger ran into me in a car park ..... & did the runner ......... you know , these things!!!!

Nagg

Certainly different, but be careful not to infringe copyright , see here;
    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6931785.html

There are truly some strange lures out there on the internet I have found another lure you may want to add to the kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/Handmade-chimpan...QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers Chris

Chris, That's for sure there will be a barra trip or 5 when you get up here and in between we can smash a few Moreton Bay snapper on plastic.

Back to the TMNT and like things, have you ever seen a little duckling get booffed never to return to the surface? i have seen it happen a number of times now.

Just to keep you in tune until you make it to God's Country, perhaps you could get a few different colored plastic ducks, stick a hook up it's clacker, super glue a couple of squidgie tails as legs?? You could call them, "Naggs Quacker Slappers" or something as such.

Just got to keep your mind working mate!

Cheers,
    John,

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    Chris, That's for sure there will be a barra trip or 5 when you get up here and in between we can smash a few Moreton Bay snapper on plastic.

Back to the TMNT and like things, have you ever seen a little duckling get booffed never to return to the surface? i have seen it happen a number of times now.

Just to keep you in tune until you make it to God's Country, perhaps you could get a few different colored plastic ducks, stick a hook up it's clacker, super glue a couple of squidgie tails as legs?? You could call them, "Naggs Quacker Slappers" or something as such.

Just got to keep your mind working mate!

Cheers,
    John,
    Just a few trips John ..... both Mondy & Awoonga will get a floggin ( destinations set in the GPS) ........ So spots will be available on a regular basis
    No doubt ..... Snapps on the bay with plastix

I've heard about ducks etc .... getting boofed! ........ but at this stage I'm going to stick with TMNT Awoonga Special

Mind is working ....... working on going around the twist

Cheers

Chris

Just a few trips John ..... both Mondy & Awoonga will get a floggin ( destinations set in the GPS) ........ So spots will be available on a regular basis
    No doubt ..... Snapps on the bay with plastix

I've heard about ducks etc .... getting boofed! ........ but at this stage I'm going to stick with TMNT Awoonga Special

Mind is working ....... working on going around the twist

Cheers

Chris
    Chris.... you need water to fish in....You will be surprised that where you caught fish last time...The Cows are grazing now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    Chris.... you need water to fish in....You will be surprised that where you caught fish last time...The Cows are grazing now.....
    Hi Trev

Has it really dropped that far ...... I guess its being pumped out for industry

Thanks

Chris

Well... I have a mate who has trolled up Barra in the Endeavour River in Cooktown on a Thong (feet thong!) so anythings possible mate! Great laugh... put them Toohey's away for awile now ok?!?!?!

I tell you what... If you can honestly, with pictures, catch fish with that I will get you drinks when your up this way next. That or a a few off-shop Flannies... your call

Cheers.

Theo
    TT

Quote Originally Posted by TinarooTriumph View Post
    Well... I have a mate who has trolled up Barra in the Endeavour River in Cooktown on a Thong (feet thong!) so anythings possible mate! Great laugh... put them Toohey's away for awile now ok?!?!?!

I tell you what... If you can honestly, with pictures, catch fish with that I will get you drinks when your up this way next. That or a a few off-shop Flannies... your call

Cheers.

Theo
    Theo .... once I'm up in Brissy , I'll take you up on that

Chris

Paulo ...... I wish I could - but I'm too busy saving for the big Nov trip ( 3 weeks of IBD therapy)
    Mind you ..... every time I think about going up - i'm slugged with something stupid like car rego , Insurance , smash repair after some inconsiderate bugger ran into me in a car park ..... & did the runner ......... you know , these things!!!!

Nagg
    when in november are you heading up naggs we will be there ffromthe 8th till the 16th so if ya there make sure you look for us tropicaltrout and whitto as well we are near the top camp kitchen on the powered sites

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    when in november are you heading up naggs we will be there ffromthe 8th till the 16th so if ya there make sure you look for us tropicaltrout and whitto as well we are near the top camp kitchen on the powered sites
    PM sent ...... I'll be there that weekend So It will be great to share a beer or 2,3,4,5, with you, Whitto & TT

cheers

Chris

PM sent ...... I'll be there that weekend So It will be great to share a beer or 2,3,4,5, with you, Whitto & TT

cheers

Chris

Id steer clear of that mob mate if I was you, they place way way to much emphasis on fishin, sitting around camp fires and generally being socialable with others

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Id steer clear of that mob mate if I was you, they place way way to much emphasis on fishin, sitting around camp fires and generally being socialable with others

yeah and we lov it to bring on the hot weather, camp oven cooking , big sliver things jumping , lures twicthing , bulls*^% walking
    nothing come close
    i gather we will be graced with your presence brian for the long run look forward to getting some more footage of everyone so the fid show a few others of this time