Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Better Than Frogs !!!

Re: Better Than Frogs !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    Yeah not bad thanks Chris, been dog sitting for my son and his missus they are in the States at the moment and yes i gave them a long shopping list. He has been to the Bass Pro shop twice now and maybe will go again. Got another week before they are back and i can get my hands on the goodies.

Looking at heading back to Awoonga in August for a week and then three weeks at Faust in October, can't bloody wait, twitch---twitch---twitch.

Hey i might have a few lures , but i don't have a TMNT like the one that you have dragged out of the Cooks River and stuck a big hook up its clacker.

Cheers,
    John.
    John ..... Get your son to grab a 5 LED cap lamp from Bass pro ( $10)Attachment 30893 .... Best buy going! ......... + your Rapala X Raps 12s & jointed

Good to see that you are well ......... maybe we can catch up for a fish later this year but certainly 2009

Cheers

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, your blowin me away, duuuuuuuuuuuuude

So dude ... you reckon they could be pretty gnarly ?

Naggster

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    So dude ... you reckon they could be pretty gnarly ?

Naggster

totally awesome bro, those turtle thingys just like, spin me out

totally awesome bro, those turtle thingys just like, spin me out

Yeh dude they're like totally radical dude! ..... .... shite Brian we better back off here

Kowabunga

Chris

chris, ya need to get out of nsw and up to where the sun shines mate, your threads are betraying your fixation with lates calcifer

cheers
    brian

Jas / Rod / Johnny ..... Here is one for you , make one up ..... with a little more effort than mine
    & when fishing is slow or hot ( with the right client) pull out one of these & start to tie it on ......... What a crack up

Cheers

Nagg
    But you must remember to quietly sing the theme song from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as you tie it on, then go into a KungFu stance when casting.
    As soon as the barra strikes scream out....HEEEYAAAAAAA !!!!! and violently and repeatedly whip the fish on the head with the tip of the rod.
    Now that would make for some entertaining DVD action, and wide eyed clients.
    Start mass producing NAGG, I'll charge up the batteries for the handycam.
    Jas, you take the boys to see Kung Fu Panda to gather some ideas. Lets roll.
    ......righteous.

chris, ya need to get out of nsw and up to where the sun shines mate, your threads are betraying your fixation with lates calcifer

cheers
    brian

& leave my Toxic waste dump with radglow bream ...... just to fish for barra in pristine waters .......

Chris

truly sad where the IBD can take you. Chris, you need help. Book a flight and a charter. before you start scouring bargain stores for other creature-lure alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    But you must remember to quietly sing the theme song from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as you tie it on, then go into a KungFu stance when casting.
    As soon as the barra strikes scream out....HEEEYAAAAAAA !!!!! and violently and repeatedly whip the fish on the head with the tip of the rod.
    Now that would make for some entertaining DVD action, and wide eyed clients.
    Start mass producing NAGG, I'll charge up the batteries for the handycam.
    Jas, you take the boys to see Kung Fu Panda to gather some ideas. Lets roll.
    ......righteous.
    LGM ...... I think you're onto a good marketing theme there! There is one major fault with the lure though - They go missing from the tackle box .... but only when children are around!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    truly sad where the IBD can take you. Chris, you need help. Book a flight and a charter. before you start scouring bargain stores for other creature-lure alternatives.
    Roo ...... I'm a sad sad case! IBD affects me badly

Cheers

Chris

Not that we've noticed

Cheers

Chris

Nah....really.....we would never had guessed!!

Chris. My daughter has a couple of wiggles dolls lying around, you might be able to convert them for me. I hear the purple 'jeff' colour is popular on overcast days! They are a soft material.....no rattles!!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Nah....really.....we would never had guessed!!

Chris. My daughter has a couple of wiggles dolls lying around, you might be able to convert them for me. I hear the purple 'jeff' colour is popular on overcast days! They are a soft material.....no rattles!!

Steve
    Hi Steve

You mean the Jeff in Evil minnow
    IBD is sad ........ but its a bit of fun during winter ........... Come next year , No more IBD ............ As there will be a well worn trail to the clinics

why do I have this persistant image in my head of chris standing at the bow of his hornet, early morn on a spring day, eyeing off a gnarly mondy snag in 20 foot of water, loomis in hand, zillion spooled with 50, twisted leader adorned with some strange green plastic thingy, softly singing to himself thru pursed lips that old 70's song "now every one was kung fu fighting"

why do I have this persistant image in my head of chris standing at the bow of his hornet, early morn on a spring day, eyeing off a gnarly mondy snag in 20 foot of water, loomis in hand, zillion spooled with 50, twisted leader adorned with some strange green plastic thingy, softly singing to himself thru pursed lips that old 70's song "now every one was kung fu fighting"
    Brian ...... Its such an easy image to picture though
    Kowwwaabungaaaaa!!!!

I may have to get that photo ..... & change my Avatar

Cheers

Chris