Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impoundment FROG Disease?

Re: Impoundment FROG Disease?

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    grass is green, grandstands are full, why arent I scorein tries, hang on, whats this timber thing in me hand?????????????????

say it again, good post jas

cheers
    brian
    Brian how the ++++ are ya, Chaffing at the bit to hit the Puddle.......Its hard work Mate Ive grabbed the front of the boat about 6 times to hookup......but have to wait a little longer............The frog thing is like someone inventing the magic pill to loose weight for us more portly punters...undoubtly there is but for it to work u still have to eat correctly and exercise......thats where the toads will sort out the haves and have nots...I think thats what I mean.......Cheers Whitto

The circle of life continues last year it was squidgies, two months ago stiffies, now it's frogs what next ? Yo-Yos are new and exciting for some people everytime coke keeps bringing them out. We need new things /old things rehashed to make things interesting.

Cheers Foxie

Certainly interesting the way it works. Reading Magellas post made me think of my last few trips to the dam. Instead of Jackalls, Yo Zuri's, Ecogear or some other highly crafted land of the rising sun turbo charged 3D fish lollies. I've been going back to raiders, wobblers, and little Gillies baitfish to get strikes.
    Although at the end of my last session I tied on a Jackall. And a fish stole it.
    I'll never buy another one......until I see a new colour.

Mix it up people.

Teengage mutant ninja turtles next Foxie!!

Jas, very timely and informative post. hearing such an important message and valuble info from a leader in the impoundment barra scene is important and at the moment, required to a certain extent.

What Brian said about everyone 'thinking' is SO SO true. Compare the posts from everyone on here 1-2 years ago, to the postings now and you will see changes in everyones thinkings and more importantly, learnings. We have guys like Jas, Trev, JM to name just a few to thank. I know I appreciate it. Now everyone is just chomping at the bit to get out and practice our learnings!! I am predicting the reports pages will be chockers with good reports this year as a result.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Teengage mutant ninja turtles next Foxie!!

Jas, very timely and informative post. hearing such an important message and valuble info from a leader in the impoundment barra scene is important and at the moment, required to a certain extent.

What Brian said about everyone 'thinking' is SO SO true. Compare the posts from everyone on here 1-2 years ago, to the postings now and you will see changes in everyones thinkings and more importantly, learnings. We have guys like Jas, Trev, JM to name just a few to thank. I know I appreciate it. Now everyone is just chomping at the bit to get out and practice our learnings!! I am predicting the reports pages will be chockers with good reports this year as a result.

Steve
    TMNT for sure I can hear the cash registers ringing now
    Just see how quickly the old bushy jumped on the frog bandwagon with the BOOF FROG ....... Kaching $$ ! Right in time for Spring! ....... very smart
    +++++ I'm pretty sure with more than some encouragement from Jas

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Magella View Post
    The circle of life continues last year it was squidgies, two months ago stiffies, now it's frogs what next ? Yo-Yos are new and exciting for some people everytime coke keeps bringing them out. We need new things /old things rehashed to make things interesting.

Cheers Foxie
    Don't forget the HOOLAHOOP Foxie....Im thinking attach all your favorite Barra lures around the circumference of the Hoop and when the Barra are on in the Basin (highest temperature) you could drag that along and give the Barra a choice......I can see this being bigger than Charlton Heston's funeral......I think Im onto something here

lol whitto, you need to go fishin mate

steve, I was just thinkin to myself the other day what an interesting winter its been so far, not a lot of trips for us down here, but the threads and posts on ausfish re our favourite fish, sometimes educational, sometimes humurous, sometimes vigorous debate, have certainly keept us all entertained, and in my case certainly better informed on the black art of successfully fishing for impoundment barramundi.
    well done to all who contribute, lets keep em comeing

Kaching Kaching, $$ too right guys, its what makes it all happen. Everyone wants a slice of the pie, including tackle store owners and yep everyones cashing in. It has and always will be a driver of product whether we like it or not, hence why I always say make up your own mind on what to buy.
    If I mention a product, regardless of whether I am endorsed by them or not, its because it works for me, its up to the individual whether they agree.

Foxies last post answers its own question. First it was the squidg, then stiff, then frog well ALL of them are in my boat EVERY trip along with 9 other tackle boxes of assorted lures, and the three mentioned ALL caught Barra today at Monduran in cold raining crap conditions for an IFISH segement.
    Barra need to be stimulated, if you dont have the right type you may well go home its that clear cut. Rattles one day, silents the next, plastic, wood, timber, surface deep shallow, jointed, sinking, fast slow ,different sonics, suspend, float, twitch slow roll the list goes on!
    A good subject and one that could go on forever, lots of good points raised here by a lot of smart fisho's so thanks all for your input.
    Cheers
    Jas

lol whitto, you need to go fishin mate

steve, I was just thinkin to myself the other day what an interesting winter its been so far, not a lot of trips for us down here, but the threads and posts on ausfish re our favourite fish, sometimes educational, sometimes humurous, sometimes vigorous debate, have certainly keept us all entertained, and in my case certainly better informed on the black art of successfully fishing for impoundment barramundi.
    well done to all who contribute, lets keep em comeing
    Brian ..... Very very well said! ... Being one so far from the action & oh so keen ..... Ausfish ... particularly you fellow IBD sufferers have given me a great little forum to vent my spleen , talk shite , run ideas ..... & generally have a bit of fun with like minded people ........... A big thanks to you all ......... If I talk barra down here .... all I get is ( except for Mighty Whitey ...... but he knows JS )

Cheers all

Nagg

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Brian ..... Very very well said! ... Being one so far from the action & oh so keen ..... Ausfish ... particularly you fellow IBD sufferers have given me a great little forum to vent my spleen , talk shite , run ideas ..... & generally have a bit of fun with like minded people ........... A big thanks to you all ......... If I talk barra down here .... all I get is ( except for Mighty Whitey ...... but he knows JS )

Cheers all

Nagg

go the MW mate, there were some classic posts there for a while

go the MW mate, there were some classic posts there for a while
    I'm still teaching him how to read & write

look forward to meetin a fellow IBD sufferer on the water one day