Thread: maroon dam

maroon dam

I have not done much freshwater fishing , i am still working out the do's and don'ts , can anybody tell me how maroon dam is fishing and is it worth a try. any help is appreciated

Re: maroon dam

mate maroon is one of the better small dams down that way in the southeast,we use jackalls,soft plastics sliders in smoke yellowcore color on smaller jigheads1/8 to 1/4 or spinnerbaits,fish the edges all over the dam the bass are everywhere slow retreive to start then quicken if neccesary .the bass arent big but they are plentiful at times,it has been fishing hard of late so good luck cheers AL

Thanks mate and thanks for the tips will give it a good go thanks again jeff

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    mate maroon is one of the better small dams down that way in the southeast,we use jackalls,soft plastics sliders in smoke yellowcore color on smaller jigheads1/8 to 1/4 or spinnerbaits,fish the edges all over the dam the bass are everywhere slow retreive to start then quicken if neccesary .the bass arent big but they are plentiful at times,it has been fishing hard of late so good luck cheers AL
    thanks for the info.jeff