Thread: PB Whiting

PB Whiting

Caught this guy this morning at the GC Seaway! My PB 40cm. It fell victim to a 20gram metal!! Thought it was a chopper at 1st!!

smoked
    (when Im dead) my biggest FEAR is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.........

Re: PB Whiting

awesome whiting mate.
    good work
    Cheers
    BreamBuster33

Thats a ripper of a whiting there mate.
    Good on ya

Nice whiting smoked. Judging by your leader you were'nt expecting him.

nope. I was out for some fun chasing trevors and tarps. hook onto 5 tarps and landed 0. was still fun seeing jump outta the water!

smoked
    (when Im dead) my biggest FEAR is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.........

great fish, congrats,,,my pb whiting is also 40cm from hope island area..cheers bdowdy..brett

Whoa thats a Whoppa, you dont often hear of people catching big brutes like them too often.

Great Catch!

Cammo
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

nice clean fish there. would have been good fun chasing trevs and the tarpon round.
    "True Blue"

Nice whiting mate and on a metal slice, just keeps getting better and better doens't it

nice fish mate

bron

Cool size
    Makes me wanna catch one of those...
    Cant wait to start fishing trips next month with our fishing club...............
    Good luck for the future of catching more more more whitings

favourite_whiting

Yeah, great work, never would have thought a whiting would fall for a 20g metal, but then again, they are pretty aggressive
    I Fish, I catch, I SNAG

All whiting I have caught in the seaway have been horses. Never really targeted them specifically but they are a welcome bycatch.