Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 3F's Award Fashion in Freshwater Fishing

Re: The 3F's Award Fashion in Freshwater Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    What do they say, blue and green should never been seen.!!

Steve

Unless there's something in between ....... a HEAD!

chris

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider1 View Post
    Sh** you got the Trifecta Johnny!.

Trackies, Hat and Flanos, that is going to be hard to beat!!.

Cheers

Dave
    Go easy Dave, the man is a professional!!

Here's themissus entry into this prestigious competition...
    Note the pink bed socks with pink slippers (optional pink crocs if required) teamed with foxie shirt and matching fluffy beanie sensational.

I heard the pink crocs were yours Rod!!

nah mate.....mine are Camo for Stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Here's themissus entry into this prestigious competition...
    Note the pink bed socks with pink slippers (optional pink crocs if required) teamed with foxie shirt and matching fluffy beanie sensational.
    You're a lucky man, Roo

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    You're a lucky man, Roo
    Thanks Pete.... I've been telling him that for years.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

I thought I would submit this gem...taking particular note of the three Australian Icon's....The Beanie......The Flano......and last but not least....The Singing wall hanging Bass direct from the Pool Room....now I ask you How much more Australian can u get than that for a day on the dam.........Bloody Gold....Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

noice combo whitto

You are the true aussie Whitto!!! Especially with the pool room as a backdrop...that is totally Australian.....only one thing better.....your a QLDer too!!!
    Awesome stuff!! ha ha

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    You are the true aussie Whitto!!! Especially with the pool room as a backdrop...that is totally Australian.....only one thing better.....your a QLDer too!!!
    Awesome stuff!! ha ha

Steve
    It goes without saying Steve........A thrashing coming up for the roach's certainly not 30nil but a thrashing none the less...Im thinking 28/4 will do nicely.....In all seriousness the best team will win....of course thats....Queensland but Im not one to throw it up too the Roach's but there is one final thing I have to say before the game and that is QUEENSLANDER Cheers Whitto

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    I thought I would submit this gem...taking particular note of the three Australian Icon's....The Beanie......The Flano......and last but not least....The Singing wall hanging Bass direct from the Pool Room....now I ask you How much more Australian can u get than that for a day on the dam.........Bloody Gold....Whitto
    You blew it Whitto ......... How can you boast about your patriotism & not have a beer in hand

Cheers

Chris

good point chris!

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    You blew it Whitto ......... How can you boast about your patriotism & not have a beer in hand

Cheers

Chris
    Admittedly Chris it would look like there is not a beer in the picture......but too the trained eye...I have a beer strategicly (spelling) balanced on a certain part of my anotomy....it's not an easy trick but I have mastered it over the years.....As the said beer is not visible I will have to concede that u are right.......Incidently the only win your going to have....QUEENSLANDER....Cheers Whitto

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Admittedly Chris it would look like there is not a beer in the picture......but too the trained eye...I have a beer strategicly (spelling) balanced on a certain part of my anotomy....it's not an easy trick but I have mastered it over the years.....As the said beer is not visible I will have to concede that u are right.......Incidently the only win your going to have....QUEENSLANDER....Cheers Whitto
    Whitto ..... since I'm a trusting type of bloke , I'll take your word on the beer Personally i've found they go down better when in the hand though

Chris

Ps ....... You can always live in hope that the toads will win