Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Another 130+cm Tinaroo Barra

Re: Another 130+cm Tinaroo Barra

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    whitto, is that one of them singin fishys, classic
    Yes Brian, Doesn't everyone have one of those (Don't worry be happy)....Shame Brian you didn't make mention of the Beanie (Ausfish as well)...A flano a beanie and a pair of pluggers...Ya can't get more Australian than that and Bloody well proud of it.....What chance have the Barra got I ask you..........Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Yes Brian, Doesn't everyone have one of those (Don't worry be happy)....Shame Brian you didn't make mention of the Beanie (Ausfish as well)...A flano a beanie and a pair of pluggers...Ya can't get more Australian than that and Bloody well proud of it.....What chance have the Barra got I ask you..........Whitto
    yup, Ive got one of those singin fishys as well, + an elvis phone that plays "you aint nuthin bout a hound dog" every time some one rings, with a little elvis the pelvis rockin away on the top, missus wants to put it on ebay, but Im sayin nope
    missed the beanie mate, in this weather Im just takin em for granted, normal work atire

Good onya' Whitto... you know how its done! Don't know about them singing Fish though... use to have one and it drove me nuts!!! You could of had mine If I hadn't got to it with a screwdriver!

Will have to play dress up's and post a few photo's. Love it.

Theo
    TT