Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: monduran a 4stroker in future ?

Re: monduran a 4stroker in future ?

Evinrude has new model E-Tecs in the pipeline right down to 9.9hp. Interesting to see the exact technology they deliver on the smaller models but with their 3 star Carb ratings I guess they reckon they are onto something!

Cheers

Dave

Lifestyles,

Monduran is your chosen fishing dam.... good choice mate! I figured that was your concern. You should be right for a while with 2 stroke, but we all know 'saving the planet' is the flavor of the decade....so anything could happen. It actually might be interesting to find out if this is in the pipelines for any dams.

The false rumour bit was regarding people reading the title and not much else then assuming it will happen soley at Monduran. I appoligise, but I was certainly not aiming anything at you...just what people read.....and the ongoing careless handling of the truth that goes on in the fishing industry

cheers steve

who will be there to police it anyway?long way off yet i think?

Quote Originally Posted by SQUIDDA View Post
    who will be there to police it anyway?long way off yet i think?
    Where there is a will ..... there is a TAX! ..... I can see it now , boom gates , Inspectors & a fee!
    A bit like NSW national parks

Nagg

You can do almost what you want on the dams no police to worry you, well not that I have seen, boats will no nav lights at night, blokes full of grog, and plain bad boat use is a real common thing up here and to police the motors nup can't see it on irragation dams throughout QLD.

I think the 2 strokes will be around a while yet, but for most of us our next boat will have a four stroker on the back anyhow.

Nath

You obviously haven't fished at Stalag Lenthalls
    paulo