Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sooo, if you were going to Faust??

Re: Sooo, if you were going to Faust??

Quote Originally Posted by Dicko View Post
    Up to 3 or 4 yrs ago this place was full of faust. A search will probably dig up many old threads. With the emergance of Awoonga & Monduran in recent years, most southerners are taking advantage of the shorter drive, hence its dominance on here.

Fitzys site has some Faust info. Harro's old site had some good Faust/Barra discussions, dunno if those will ever see the light of day again.
    Hey Dicko,

Your dead right about the local dams down here.....we might start talking up the Northern dams again. Good mate of mine fishes at a dam near mackay beginging with K...He reckons its the best dam in QLD, and from some of the stories I have seen and pics too,, I agree!!!...... By the way, your aviator is the best on here....I love it!!
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    So what are you thinking ...... What would you like to do ? Time away ?

Chris
    3 weeks for me, Ive conned, cajoled, coaxed the missus into that. I think she will be glad to see the back of me
    Mondy for a couple of days to warm up the casting arm, I want to have a real crack at Awoonga next, maybe a week, then up the track to Faust, another week, again have a real fair dinkum go, thought Teemburra while Im up that way but motor restrictions??, would love Tinaroo, but just a smidge to far, Im gunna run out of time.
    Have to finish with a couple of days at mondy on the way back to wind down, chill out and start thinking about the real world again.
    Ute loaded up with engell, tent, esky and boat on back, yikes, sounds like a few trips I did when I was just a wee lad

Thats me ruff game plan mate, havent even started to think bass or togas yet

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    3 weeks for me, Ive conned, cajoled, coaxed the missus into that. I think she will be glad to see the back of me
    Mondy for a couple of days to warm up the casting arm, I want to have a real crack at Awoonga next, maybe a week, then up the track to Faust, another week, again have a real fair dinkum go, thought Teemburra while Im up that way but motor restrictions??, would love Tinaroo, but just a smidge to far, Im gunna run out of time.
    Have to finish with a couple of days at mondy on the way back to wind down, chill out and start thinking about the real world again.
    Ute loaded up with engell, tent, esky and boat on back, yikes, sounds like a few trips I did when I was just a wee lad

Thats me ruff game plan mate, havent even started to think bass or togas yet
    How did you manage 3 weeks .... & without the trouble & strife
    Your itinery is very similar to what I have in mind ........
    Tinaroo may be just too far ...... but Koombaloomba may fit

So will you do this on your own ?

Chris

Go hard Brian wish I could do the convoy up the hi way with you, but a week at mondy and another next year will see me out.

Man you will have a ball some good water to cover, and through this site you might be able to link up with a few ausfisher from near and far. Well mate get your trip planned and have a ball no dobt we will see a few more posts yet.

See ya on the water will be doing a couple of dashes to mondy on a friday night so might see ya up there.

Nath

You Lucky Lucky Ba.... Person..Not only are u going to do this u throwing it up in out collective faces.....Hangon got to get a tablet the IBC has just kicked in...I think I will go and have a lie down...Having said all that have a ripper Brian I know u will.......Can't wait for the reports on this trip not to mention the photo's....again u Lucky Lucky Bugger......Cheers Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    How did you manage 3 weeks .... & without the trouble & strife
    Your itinery is very similar to what I have in mind ........
    Tinaroo may be just too far ...... but Koombaloomba may fit

So will you do this on your own ?

Chris
    you know me mate, most trips are solo, my mates are keen, just not as keen as me sometimes but Im watchin and waitin on world tour dates, they might co-incide

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    you know me mate, most trips are solo, my mates are keen, just not as keen as me sometimes but Im watchin and waitin on world tour dates, they might co-incide
    Hi Brian
    A few people have asked ..... so I'll put it up later today
    I just want to check on a couple of things

Chris