Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lure Testing.

Lightbulb Lure Testing.

If anyone out there who makes wooden or plastic lures that they need somone to test out, let me know.

I fish for trout mostly down here in victoria, but I do also target bream, flathead, snapper... the list goes on. So short story, I am looking to test lures for people on fish that they dont fish for or whatever the story may be.

PM me if you would like my help.

Thanks,
    Bandit

(P.S. I will go out of my way to go use and test a lure, any reason to go fishing!)

Thumbs down Re: Lure Testing.

2manylures, I am not out to con people into giving me lures just for fun. In the odd times I have gotten lures from people to give a shot on fish that are not in their area.

I thought, "hey, what if somone wanted to know if it worked for _______" So I put up this thread.

As for calling me a liar, I dont think that was a thing you should have said.

"If you want to expand your lure collection why not ask instead of trying to con people" --- I am not a con. I am a 14year old kid, My dad and I fish all the time, day in day out. I put up a thread trying to help out somone with their lures, giving feedback.

2manylures, if I must say, I should be ashamed to be a Victorian, thinking that there are people like you out there who need to sit at a computer and attack people for trying to help out others.

And if me helping out other people on this site is a bad thing... lock me up.

I think you have jumped down my throat, without thinking about what might really be going on, just a guy trying to help out. I find it funny, these days, how everyone needs to think the worst of everyone else.

Bandit.

Thumbs down Re: Lure Testing.

P.S to anyone who reads the posts, I have had a look at 2manylures's posts in other threads, what a surprise! He loves to have a go at EVERYONE for EVERYTHING.

Way to crush a 14yearold 2many, good job. Proud yet?

Re: Lure Testing.

all good mate, sometimes people interpret things wrong
    I support catch and release fishing, Keeping the natives native

Thanks Paul,

I agree, and I must say that I have taken things the wrong way over the interenet, thats the price we pay I guess.

Hi Bandit,

I read your post in the spirit that you intended. Don't worry too much about comments from the kill-joys in the back row, they only embarrass themselves.

Good luck to you.

Regards Cameron.

Barra bandit unfortunately you have just met 2many.....

I believe i have had some dealings with your old man (ian) who i found to be incredibly honest down to earth fellow. If you have taken after him your certainly on the right track.
    Honestly your offer is exactly that an offer. If there is someone out there looking for a second opinion or the lures to be used on species he or she may not have access to -then it makes sense to take up your offer.

Don’t let morons get the better of you mate -

I’ve met loads of fisherman but not too many
    Most i meet are genuine helpful and friendly
    But i came across 1 once and he was 2 much
    Forever arguing starting fights and such

Berating and antagonising others
    One would wonder why he bothers
    and with so little to contribute to the forum
    perhaps this isn’t the best place for him

2many seriously wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by 2manylures View Post
    Bandit, You are looking for freebies & should be ashamed of yourself!

If you want to expand your lure collection why not ask instead of trying to con people.

I would have given you some lures you've never heard of or seen but under the circumstances this is out of the question.

I'm ashamed to be a Victorian.
    He’s just a kid.... jeez...

You are a 24 carret imbecile !!!!!!!!!!!!
    - and i'm happy to be banned for saying so

A Bully if ever i saw one........
    -Luckily you and i live so far apart .......

JIM

What would Macgyver do . . . . . ?

Thanks guys,

Jim, some say that my dad and I are too much alike... not a bad thing in my books.

Again, the offer is still up for anyone who needs/wants it. Thank you Jim and Poseidon for highlighting what I was trying to say.

Also, I am trying to make myown lures atm so if anyone has any advice?? and/or design ideas ect.

Thanks guys and to everyone else the offer is still on the table,
    Bandit.

What i liked about your post was you didn’t just say “i’m a kid give me free stuff” you put some thought into it and said "i might be able to help."

It is quite feasible that a lure crafter from say se qld may think his or her creation would go well on trout but not have access to trout to test it on.

From memory you never said keep the lures either- simply test...suggesting you’d be happy to test them and send them back...

On a different note,
    Earlier this week i was commenting that sometimes we need to let things go through to the keeper.... in hindsight i shouldn't have lost my temper.
    Perhaps i should have followed my own advice...I will not however withdraw my stmt regarding 1-2manyknobs.

There is just something about bullies....
    What would Macgyver do . . . . . ?

well it looks like most people on here have a fully functional brain, give or take 1 or 2.
    good luck to you mate
    I support catch and release fishing, Keeping the natives native

Jim,

Looks like you can see what I was saying. Yes, if somone was to send me a lure or 2 to try on trout, bream ect I would be more than happy to test out the lure and send it back if thats what they wanted.

I am just trying to help out

Thanks guys,
    Bandit.

Keep up the good work Barrabandit, some people just really need to get a life. Don't understand why he had to go on with it anyways... give it a bone 2manylures.... happy fishing brother!

Thanks Mossy!

Just rememberd somthing that was said on a different thread that suits this... Karma is a bi#&*.

May you have many fish to tell tall tales about, mossy

Bandit.

Don't know about lures but some jigheads are on their way.
    Enjoy them mate and thanks for the PM
    Remember to take some pictures matey. You might end up with your mug on the website that's coming soon.

PS for the knockers I reckon the price of a bit of tackle is well worth trying to give the youth of this nation a bit of a hand towards a great pastime...well better then computer games or graffiti anyways.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Just like to say thanks again Finga,

Your a great guy and I really do appeciate your time. Thumbs up Finga! I will be stalking the mailbox.

As for the website thats coming soon, what one are we talking about... there are afew on the rise, including my one

Bandit.