Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Does Scotty Hillier forget his name?

Re: Does Scotty Hillier forget his name?

Who else would you rather watch monotone E.T,we should be thankful we have
    a show that highlights the joy of fishing creek to coast has the best fishing content of any show,who used to sit and watch Rexy for half an hour to see him catch 1 whiting in Port Phillip Bay.
    I have had the pleasure of fishing with Scotty on his own boat and he is a great fisherman and the word is he is starting his own fishing charters out of Lucinda
    In Sept I would recommend all you doubters to book in and have a fishing trip not only with a top bloke but a great fisherman you too will be callin your own name when he puts you on to 15kg Red emperor

Ausfish Platinum Member bigjimg's Avatar

Like most TV shows of this kind they are all planned and the amount of Takes they do to get it right all adds up.I would take a stab and say that the charter
    operators they use would be saying to themselves "Geez Scotty Hillier will you
    bloody get it right we all want to go home.Gotta love his energy though it would be a tough gig.haha Jim
    Haines Signature "FinaLeigh" 580F 135 Optimax
    CH 81 & 72 VHF

And I thought it was just me yelling at the TV every time he calls his own name !like the show other than that .does he do it in the bedroom too ?
    Cheers
    Giffo (with the finger on the mute button )