Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Double or Nothing" at the 2008 Toyota Fraser Island Fishing Expo

Re: "Double or Nothing" at the 2008 Toyota Fraser Island Fishing Expo

Boys,

There is a big RED man with a couple of BIG spikey pineapples waiting for you blokes to arrive down in Hell. Your first foxy, Limber up and bend over mate but listen carefully as he stuffs it in, you will hear him say "This ones for you Morgan".... Broo.Ha.Ha (Evil laugh). Greg he's got a couple of big ones for you to, If you're lucky he may give you a shot at Double or Nothing, Hope you win....Macka you can line up as well.

Cheers boys, was good to catch up for some laughs.

Morga..

nice report greg the boat looks and performs great by the looks

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Morgan View Post
    Boys,

There is a big RED man with a couple of BIG spikey pineapples waiting for you blokes to arrive down in Hell. Your first foxy, Limber up and bend over mate but listen carefully as he stuffs it in, you will hear him say "This ones for you Morgan".... Broo.Ha.Ha (Evil laugh). Greg he's got a couple of big ones for you to, If you're lucky he may give you a shot at Double or Nothing, Hope you win....Macka you can line up as well.

Cheers boys, was good to catch up for some laughs.

Morga..
    As ive already said morgan, i'll see you down there your an evil man!
    p.s. catch any beach worms yet ? ... foxy

great report greg. Good to finally mt you and ya dad. can't wait till nxt year. If the weather is good di is the target for this weeknd.

regards wadeo

Thumbs up Re: "Double or Nothing" at the 2008 Toyota Fraser Island Fishing Expo

Hello Greg, Thanks For The Great Report And Good To See Some Great Fish Caught.
    It Pays To Take Turns Holding The Spot At Least U Get A Fish In.
    The Boat And Trailer Look Terrific And I Too Would Be Watching The Bends Going Through The Waddy Track.
    Hopefully They Widen Some Of The Difficult Areas.
    Cheers Mark.
    Last edited by aerordauto; 10-06-2008 at 07:36 PM.

Greg,
    I have to ressurect this old post where I gave you some lip about being soft.

Maaaate, it didn't take me long after reading this post to cave in and opt for some comfort. I'm pretty sure without a full cab the new girls not going to be any double or nothing but fingers crossed once I get her into some rough stuff she brings me home nice and comfortably.

Looking forward to this year mate should be a good trip.
    Ed