Thread: Lake Tinaroo

Wink Lake Tinaroo

Just wondering if anyone has seen, heard, or know of any action at tinaroo lately?
    John

Re: Lake Tinaroo

hello
    i went up to tinaroo last weekend. it was bloody cold but the fish were there. i saw alot of fish in the shallows and near grassy points but i didn't get any kept spooking them with my motor. need to buy an electric i think or find more patience and wait for them to come back. anyway mate hope this helps.
    cheers shayne.

JR,

I have not been for some time, and seems like an eternity. I aim to get up this weekend all things going well. It has been very cold as Shayne mentioned, but the fish will still eat if provoked in the right manner throughout winter.

I am really eager to see if I can crack at least one this weekend..

Cheers
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by shaynes_god View Post
    hello
    i went up to tinaroo last weekend. it was bloody cold but the fish were there. i saw alot of fish in the shallows and near grassy points but i didn't get any kept spooking them with my motor. need to buy an electric i think or find more patience and wait for them to come back. anyway mate hope this helps.
    cheers shayne.
    thanks for that Shayne. cant wait to get out there myself. unfortunately it wont be for another couple of weeks yet.

Wink Re: Lake Tinaroo

Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    JR,

I have not been for some time, and seems like an eternity. I aim to get up this weekend all things going well. It has been very cold as Shayne mentioned, but the fish will still eat if provoked in the right manner throughout winter.

I am really eager to see if I can crack at least one this weekend..

Cheers
    Matt
    hey barra boss,
    good to hear it. i guess you would be the guy to hang with, with a handle like that!
    John

Johnny,

28kg fish caught last week in the Barron Arm (trolling.... Tuesday night). Apart from that it has been quite quiet from what I've heard. Sure the guides are getting a few fish here and there.

Also am very keen to get out there. Where there is one fish in winter, there's more!

Cheers

Theo
    TT

thanks theo,
    i might try and get out there next weekend.
    John