Re: More Water for our dams

From SEQ water site

Water Storage Status Table as at 02/06/08

Item Wivenhoe Somerset North Pine SEQWater Totals
    % Storage 23.60% 82.33% 30.11% 37.07%
    Rain at dam 72 hours
    to 9am (mm) 25 23 42 26 average

Will be interesting to see the change at the next update at 0900 tommorrow!!

Somerset should get good inflows from the Stanley River.

Luc

Stanley running at 6 meters reportedly on the news tonight. Must have been close to the bridge, or over it!
    Ben

50mm at Boondooma not enough to make the banks run.dam is at 49% and falling still dirty from feb inflow but i am still getting some good fish on poppers 5 in half hour the outher arvo best 44cm

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    Hi all its looking like we are going to get some more inflows into our dams please give info on whats happening at your local impoundement i think its great to see some rain at the right time when the fishing slows down which hopefully means the water should have settle in time for the beginning of the hotter times of the year bring on spring

" life is good when your fishing for barra "
    went toleslie dam last week, they are letting around 40megs go down the condermine. couldnt even find a fish on the hummer. water was cold as.

I caught a 2.5kg yella at yarramalong weir 2 weeks ago. Also had 2 set lines broken.

Hi,

Live not too far from Maroon and Moogerah and in the last 15-20mins we had 40mm. Poored. So maybe they got a bit.