Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Can't Help Myself

Re: Can't Help Myself

Hey you blokes...make sure you fill us in on how y's all went.
    It's been interesting reading in following this thread with the build up to your big trip. It'd be good to hear a bit of a report including what lures came up with the goods and any suggestions to make things better next time.

I'm overseas just now (for work) in the Middle East with the average temperature this week of 46 degrees celcius; and not a fish in sight. I've had plenty of time though to upgrade the split rings & trebles and sort out the tackle box. Thank goodness for online ordering as I have quite an arsenal on standby!

My own countdown has been well underway for some time and is all about my return to Oz later this month. Then next month it'll be an eight day trip to PNG with a few mates to get amongst the barra 'n black bass. That'll be a hell 'v'a countdown!! (James Boag will help pass the time...)

Anyway guys, as I am typing this you may well be hauling in the big'uns. Hope ys have/had a fab trip. How did those 2 for 10 Storms go by the way?

Talking Re: Can't Help Myself

WELL HOW DID YOU GO?

Don't keep the rest of us in suspenders

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post

WELL HOW DID YOU GO?

Don't keep the rest of us in suspenders

your choice darylive, i wont judge you .....get red one's, they're supa sexy.

reports tonite! gotta do some work for now so i'll get onto it later.

Cheers Roo

There's nothing to see here.... move along now.
    My love of donuts has finally caught up with me.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

well I don't here you pair bragging and your off sider said he got bugger all

Don't tell us....you caught the biggest thing in Lake Monduran.....The Bottom!
    "...a voice in my head keeps telling me to go fishing..."

Quote Originally Posted by PNG1M View Post
    Don't tell us....you caught the biggest thing in Lake Monduran.....The Bottom!
    Yep, unfortunately the only thing i got to test drag on the new revo, was the bottom.
    Teamed up with the medalist is was an awesome combo to use. Really light and easy to cast all day. Roo picked it up a few times after the zillon combos and i had to fight to get it back. how is goes attached to a cranky barra... i'll have to wait until next time.

Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'