Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't Help Myself

Re: Can't Help Myself

Run and hide boys, run and hide!!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Kim, see what youve started

Quote Originally Posted by black_sheep View Post
    Brian - pull your finger out buddy, our personal introduction is well overdue!!! Ben said it's his shout so make it happen - he is a bit like Foxy and shouts come around only every decade or so.

Cheers
    Navi

mate, if Bens buying, Im drinking

doin my best navi, reliant on others to hit the mark un-fortunately , looks like a great weekend which ever way it goes

cheers
    brian

Knew the stiffy had to pop it's head up sooner or later.

Hey Navi, it will be great to catch up with you guys. It's only my third barra trip so I have lots to learn. Let's not mention donuts.

Brian you have to come, I may need a lift home, depending on the fish count.

Steve you'll keep.

Nice to have you back Pete, really hope to nab at least a fish each. When are you heading up?

Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by black_sheep View Post
    Kim,

I too have booked a cabin for the long weekend. Ben and my brother Vin will be joining me so we'll definitely run into you guys. Will be good to finally meet a couple of fellow ausfishes.

I will have my boat up there which is a black, red and green fibreglass 'X-STREAM'. You won't miss Vin and I and Ben will be the odd one out . You'll also recognise Ben as he'll be eating DONUTS all weekend. We are there from the Sat to at least the Monday (hopefully Tues).

Brian - pull your finger out buddy, our personal introduction is well overdue!!! Ben said it's his shout so make it happen - he is a bit like Foxy and shouts come around only every decade or so.

Cheers
    Navi
    See what happens.......... I go away for a few days away from the poota, and Navi knowing this starts getting into me,. Dont worry son your time will come!!!!
    You know i only shout if a shark bites me, and apparently their are a few in Gin Gin so watch out.
    I am really looking forward to this new trip, to try out the winter fishing theories, and fish some of the spots i found last trip. Like the quadrangle!!!! Great spot.... One day i may take Navi there- he has to earn his stripes first though. I will mind you take Vin cos his stripes shine like a tiger [ or a bear ]

I reckon the more the merrier, see if Lyndon and Kel can make it, Brian, Nath, The Roo and the Missus, sounds like fun, jump on board.
    Gee its nice to be back from Melbourne town-sheite its cold down there.
    Absolutely no motivation to go fishing at all.
    Cheers
    Ben

no surface action in the Yarra mate???

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    sounds like you lot are gunner have a good time lucky buggers i keen as hell but if i think of going i might end up there in hell . its my daughters 5th bday and we taking her and a couple of friends to the aus zoo experince exspenive litte trip by the looks . thats ok i think the following weekend we have a show public holiday up here and its my rdo so i might make the effort in that time frame to have a crack at my spot onew last time before the chill really kicks in i see whats doing

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Is there any action in the Yarra ???

Nagg

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Is there any action in the Yarra ???

Nagg
    Nuclear stunted bream and glowing green jewies

Fair Dimkum u lot........now the I......B.......D....has kicked in........Whitto PS I might have too do something about that (the crowds put me off a bit)
    Queenslander
    Last edited by Whitto; 21-05-2008 at 07:12 AM.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Ben - you're an idiot! No need to elaborate.

Brian - crack the whip at work mate! Be great to have you there.

Quote Originally Posted by eotbmg View Post

I reckon the more the merrier, see if Lyndon and Kel can make it, Brian, Nath, The Roo and the Missus, sounds like fun, jump on board.
    Absolutley, The more talented ausfishers i can surround myself with....better chance some Barra Mojo can rub off and help me get a fish without whiskers
    I look forward to hearing some winter theories for Barra. God knows i need all the help i can get

Cheers Roo.

Navi
    Tinted Baa Baa, Crow, Magpie or whatever you call yourself now
    I was not the one crawling out of the pub mumbling someting in SWAHILI about getting home the last time we went to the pub in Gin Gin.

Cheers Foxie

Ps will try to catch up over the weekend let us know what night you are not going to fish and I'll try to get up there. Saturday's night out
    Always Think Like A Fish - No Matter How Weird It Gets

[quote=Magella;825426]Navi
    Tinted Baa Baa, Crow, Magpie or whatever you call yourself now
    I was not the one crawling out of the pub mumbling someting in SWAHILI about getting home the last time we went to the pub in Gin Gin.

Cheers Foxie

Ps will try to catch up over the weekend let us know what night you are not going to fish and I'll try to get up there. Saturday's night out[/quote

HaHaHa

I thought you used to call Navi the shaded night thrush, but i think only that sort of thing happens at bus stops
    He still talks SWAHILI, especially after losing a big fish, generally its directed in Vins direction. God help me, 4 days fishing with the brothers of darkness, i may need some industrial sized ear plugs........
    Ben

Foxie,

It's Magpie mate as we have Ben with us.

That night is still a bit of a blur. Lucky for the pub that Bundy is close-by and they could restock their rum supply's overnight after all your double shots .

You are terrible influence so looking forward to another session. How's Sun night?? As mentioned, Ben's shouting (in swahili).

Ben, I know where you can stick those industrial size ear plugs .

Roo - who are these 'talented' ausfishers you speak of I need some mojo magic too.

Navi
    Should be fine, got my rich brother in laws {doesn't own a tackle shop] birthday party Saturday night, so might be a bit quieter Sunday night but looking forward to it

Cheers Foxie
    Always Think Like A Fish - No Matter How Weird It Gets