Thread: Can't Help Myself

Re: Can't Help Myself

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    One down one to go!!
    Come on Pete.
    We have a spare bunk or two!!
    Cheers Kim.
    She snores tho'

Hey chewy, the only known antidote for sweat poisoning is beer froth mate, do you good to sink a few and cool your heels.

liar
    you fart
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    liar
    you fart
    Sounds far too noisy for me............

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Man, I hate to say "I told you so"!!

ooooh the shame, Im so weak willed
    those hard working boys from energex suprised me and did what they said they were going to do, , looks like a clear week end for me

Brain, I knew it!!!!! you would give in sooner or later.....good to see!!! See you this weekend!!

Roo, that was pretty funny!!! I have nothing to come back with...that is able to be said on a PG forum After all the stiffie jokes....now its gone south....so to speak!!!

Hang on a minute.........dont you and chewy own poly boats............hope it doesnt get TOO hot.......we know what will be going limp and melting then

Old homer won me two cartons on another site!!!! ye ha homer!!

steve
    Last edited by Steve B; 02-06-2008 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Brain, I knew it!!!!! you would give in sooner or later.....good to see!!! See you this weekend!!

Roo, that was pretty funny!!! I have nothing to come back with...that is able to be said on a PG forum After all the stiffie jokes....now its gone south....so to speak!!! Old homer won me two cartons on another site!!!! ye ha homer!!

steve
    i think its time you blokes spent some time at home with the kids or at least had some (brian ) lol good on yas you lucky fellows have a awsome time but leave some big ones for us in november or a sneaky trip before

Thats a bit below the belt,so to speak.nothin wrong with fishing out of tupperware.I missed the homer bit but im womdering now there is a homer bay?
    Last edited by chewy01; 02-06-2008 at 08:04 PM.

simon, after a wet week end down here I think Debs will be glad to see the back of me, I tend to go a little stir crazy

steve, whats the water lookin like, much inflow?

Will u be camping brian or roughin it in a cabin?

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    simon, after a wet week end down here I think Debs will be glad to see the back of me, I tend to go a little stir crazy

steve, whats the water lookin like, much inflow?
    yeah i was just stirring lucky buggers ive been flat out with a major job on and of course the rain to top things off was my day off today and i ahd to go in at 8 due to flooding roads and lack of staff

chewy, I am but a man of simple pleasures, and as such will be swaggin it mate.
    Got to work sat, so will be heading up early sunday morn, 41/2 hours travel, includes the mandatory curry chicken pie at gin gin, hit the camp ground about 9.30, kick out gear, on the water at 9.33.
    fish sunday, fish monday, back to the real world tuesday, front up to work wednesday (groan)

heres a thought

what lure will YOU be tieing on for your first cast

Im going a gold b52, tricked up to just suspend

Atm green/gold pristine weighted to nearly suspend.young fella will probobly want a frog aftr seeing the recent footage,but either a f10 tri colour or 97 three ft classic in orange gold.well probably be out by then.gota put the missus on a greyhound at 6am so she can earn me some money.Well have a brown canvas tourer type tent at one of the fireplace sites.(mmmm marshmallows)Talked to kelly today.no problem charging battery at kiosk.Might go to the pub friday or sat night.

I'm turning green ....with envy

Nagg

Guys and Gals
    Gee whiz this week end had better produce as the talk has been talked, and talked and talked. Hopefully some one gets a fish.
    We are in a cabin, in a green and black xstream hull with a 50 Merc on the rear being towed by a red Mitsabishi [some sort of model, dunno which sort of car it is, never cared to look!!!!!] It s Navis. You will notice me, i am the pale portion of the magpie
    See you up there
    PS picked up some suspending storm wild eyed minnows today dirt cheap [2 for 10] B 52 replicas which will get a flogging.
    Ben