Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can't Help Myself

Re: Can't Help Myself

Seems like we all reading the same articles.

Ben, stick to your donuts and keep you oven mits off Kims rocky road.

Trev - we chasing 50lb bass not barra.

Steve - while you at it, some pancakes would be nice too!

MMmmmm pancakes my favorite!!

This time next week i'll be on the dam, rain, hail or shine
    Cheers Kim
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

1 bottle each brown brothers reserve port,1 bottle stones 1912 exibition and 1 bottle jack daniels packed.suppose food is next on the agenda. Zoom frogz where do i get em.
    Last edited by chewy01; 30-05-2008 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    MMmmmm pancakes my favorite!!
    This is getting a bit freaky.......we always have at least one meal of pancakes while we're at Monduran!

My God, are we all frighteningly the same??

all part of the symptoms pete.
    The more we try to be different....the more we are the same. We're all pink on the inside and after all, who doesn't like pancakes.
    mmmmm pancakes, with bacon, eggs, maple syrup and Ice cream.

Possibly 10lts of Chicken Soup won't go astray, HHHmmm those rainy days at least you will be warm during the day, and of course several shots of Dr Good at night......U guys have a great trip my IBD has already kicked in from reading your posts.....Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Possibly 10lts of Chicken Soup won't go astray, HHHmmm those rainy days at least you will be warm during the day, and of course several shots of Dr Good at night......U guys have a great trip my IBD has already kicked in from reading your posts.....Whitto
    agree with you whitto, their killin me

Me too. Suffering the IBD real bad reading this entire post in one hit. I'm going to the USA on the 12th but I am currently wishing I was going on a barra trip instead!

document.write('');

Weather Forecasts

The weather looks absolutely fine and dandy as well. We may be in luck!!!! All lures are upgraded to suspend [vigorous pool testing yesterday], doubles are tied, gear is packed, i am ready. Bring it on!!!!!!!
    Ben

Hey just a quicky on x raps does anyone reckon the red fibre on the tail does anything to trigger a hit?sorry 2 get off travk but it is for monduran,im bored and was thinkin of dragging out the fly tying gear.
    chewy..........

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Hey just a quicky on x raps does anyone reckon the red fibre on the tail does anything to trigger a hit?sorry 2 get off travk but it is for monduran,im bored and was thinkin of dragging out the fly tying gear.
    chewy..........
    I take those trebbles off and use owners. Even so i doubt they would have any affect or attraction for the fish....the barra are attacking, what they think is a bait fish and/or potential feed!! I think its just a 'different' selling point.

Try the fly at Monduran Chewy....Would deffiatley go alright casting the shallow flats and points.

steve

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You have that horrible itch again dont you Brian????

Only 5 sleeps 2 go......

Just in case you missed this in nipsta's post about "More Water for Our Dams".................

For all of you heading to Monduran this coming long weekend you will be pleased to know that the rain over the last three days has raised the water level........by a huge 13cm!!

This info comes from BOM as of 6.00am this morning.

Forecast for next weekend - light breezes (can you believe it BR65!!), partly cloudy days with the chance of a shower or two. Top temps around 25 degrees.

Good luck all! (I wish I was going!)

Regs

Pete
    Last edited by Peter4; 02-06-2008 at 08:27 AM. Reason: jealousy - I want to go to Monduran too.....