Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can't Help Myself

Re: Can't Help Myself

Kim,
    I am quite partial to some Lasagne while you are in the kitchen!!!!
    Couldnt believe my eyes when i looked in the diary this morning, only 1 and a bit weeks to go. I had better ask the better half for permission, i may have to bribe her and tell her that i will return with..........ROCKY ROAD. Hooray!!!!!
    Cant wait. We are starting to get a bit of a plan together, where to fish etc. depending on weather and other factors.
    Bring it on!!
    Ben

Ah spag bol,
    the monduran staple diet.We will be having lasagne i think as we discovered the microwave last trip in the bottom camp kitchen.Look like the better half may be able to come now as a revised roster has come out but may have to leave luch time sunday.still trying to work that 1 out. If she comes hope some1 else wrestles the square bear as thats all she drinks.She doesnt fish however prefering to just come in the boat,read a book,make us coffe and morning tea. We have to rough it a bit when she doesnt come.

micro wave in the bottom camp kitchen???
    whattha????
    all this time Ive been eating cold chicken!
    time for a re-assessment on the chosen camp site I think

Yea tooh the good woman for a walk and lo and behold,a microwave.iv got an idea there was one at one stage in the top one but it got knocked off

Sound like everyones getting excited and planning well!!!!

www.accuweather.com is a pretty accurate long range weather forcaster.

cheers steve

PS. might not hurt to pack raincoats and extra canadian club!!

lookin forward to the catch up session!!
    Last edited by Steve B; 29-05-2008 at 09:57 AM.

got onto my secret squirrel weather man.strong se next 6 days.easing wed arv.ever the optimist im thinking it wiil drod out to 5 /10 se/ne for 5 days after that with heavy rain and a cold s/w wind the week after q/birthday.

weatherzone 5 day forecast for Bundaberg looks like the rain is clearing but the wind is picking up. (click on the "more detail" in the top right corner of the forcast graph)Note there is a severe weather warning for the region and moving south to the gold coast over the next few days. friday and saturday predicting 50-60kmh winds.

this looks surprisingly like the last time i went to mondy.....tropical low formed and sat off Fraser for a week. made the fishing beyond tough......here's hoping for a little ray of sunshine to burst the bubble.
    Last edited by Roo; 29-05-2008 at 10:24 AM.

I've heard barra chew hard in a tsunami - bring it on.

ha ha. well lets hope so, i even have some Tsunami plastics to throw at them if they are really keen to chew on one.

It will be right by next weekend!!! It never rains that long in Gin Gin!!

They will be hungry by then.....old Homer would br due for a feed, for a piece of rocky road....might show Kim where 141 evergreen terrace is!!!!

Mate of mine is on fraser isl at the comp. he is coming home today!! (3 days early) and hes in a house over there!! Hes pretty hard core too, weather doesnt usually bother him!! So it must be a bad forecast for the next few days

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by eotbmg View Post
    Kim,
    I am quite partial to some Lasagne while you are in the kitchen!!!!
    Couldnt believe my eyes when i looked in the diary this morning, only 1 and a bit weeks to go. I had better ask the better half for permission, i may have to bribe her and tell her that i will return with..........ROCKY ROAD. Hooray!!!!!
    Cant wait. We are starting to get a bit of a plan together, where to fish etc. depending on weather and other factors.
    Bring it on!!
    Ben
    Forget the lasagne mate, in 14yrs she's never made it for me . I made it myself once, but not too successful.

what's the plan Ben? Kim's Rocky Road could be a handy bargaining tool. I know I don't let it out of the house for just anyone!!! The only way you'd get any home would be to hide it from yourself.....its a drug that can give you a nasty habit. fortunately the recipe is not too difficult.....but it gonna cost you.
    I'm hungry now.
    Last edited by Roo; 29-05-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Looks like it's 2 batches of rocky road.
    Steve, do you know if you have time off yet? 2 Bottles of club it is.
    We are planning to have a fish Monday morn till about lunchtime. That way we should be through kangaroo country by dusk and should also miss most of the sunny/gold coast traffic.
    We're finishing off my casting deck on the weekend, also doing final sort of gear etc. I can't believe we still have a week to go.
    Glad your missus can make it chewy!
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Kim,

Steve and Foxie are hoping to join us Sun arvo for a fish but at worst, a BBQ Sun evening at the cabins.

Followed by Rocky Road desert of course.

As I said to Steve, Barra steaks for foxy and bovine for us.

Navi

8 days 2 go......

The more I read this thread, the more depressed I get. I've been told that we'll be taking the Mother in law up the coast to stay in a holiday cabin for the long weekend. I was filled with joy upon hearing this wonderful news.
    You lot will be fishing for barra while I get dragged around the shops, thinking evil thoughts about my captors.

Kim. If you had a heart you would make three batches of rocky road and send one my way.............sniff..........sniff

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    Kim. If you had a heart you would make three batches of rocky road and send one my way.............sniff..........sniff
    And me too! Loooove rocky road but unable to get to Monduran until end of August!