Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can't Help Myself

Re: Can't Help Myself

I WON , I WON , I WON ...... OOOOpps ... No I didn't

But ,,,, I wont be at Mondy this weekend
    Last edited by NAGG; 05-06-2008 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Weather is beuatiful at the moment......as I look out of the top of a spew bucket in the loungeroom!!! Some bugger has given me a not nice bug!!! I have been down for 2 days, but feeling better now......I will be right for weekend!!! still should be OK for fish and social on sunday!

travel safe guys...the fish will be on.

steve
    EEwww!! icky. thats no fun mate. make sure you purge it all out before i get there.

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    I WON , I WON , I WON ...... OOOOpps ... No I didn't

But ,,,, I wont be at Mondy this weekend
    You Snooze, You Lose. Nevermind Nagg, we'll be thinking of ya.

Thats no good Steve. I'll have to throw your rocky road out the window on the way past, rather than drop it in. Can't guarantee there will be any left by sunday. Hope you feel better soon.
    1 more night lying awake, counting down the hours, to go!!
    cheers kim
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

put a chair on the hill for steve kim

Lucky buggers, going tomorrow,!!
    We will be there early on Saturday and fishing straight away and check into the cabin after fishing finishes. You had better have some good news Kym and Roo, watch out if you dont!!!!
    Ben

Hang on Ben, I thought you guys were bringing all the talent and mojo
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    EEwww!! icky. thats no fun mate. make sure you purge it all out before i get there.

You Snooze, You Lose. Nevermind Nagg, we'll be thinking of ya.

A case of .... He who hesitates > Mast.....
    Niver mind!

Best of luck to all that are heading up to Mondy this weekend Hope you find Homer

Nagg

What an arv, iv got a rat in the boat,hooked my finger on a bomber and think iv forgotten somethin,think ill just go to the gin gin pub.cya up there guys

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Weather is beuatiful at the moment......as I look out of the top of a spew bucket in the loungeroom!!! Some bugger has given me a not nice bug!!! I have been down for 2 days, but feeling better now......I will be right for weekend!!! still should be OK for fish and social on sunday!

travel safe guys...the fish will be on.

steve

I think theres a little something in there for all of us, dont you??
    have a good run up Roo and Kim, see you all on sunday

Brian, I wish I was joking ...but I aint!! I feel like S#$t!!! Getting better though. I hope I get the chance to get out for a fish with all you guys. I am having trouble getting someone to cover me at work on Sunday. If not, I will definately see you at the pub or somewhere!!! Things aren't panning out in my favour here at the moment!!!!.......At least the weather is good.....I havent even been or talked to Foxie to see if the fish are on......I think they will be.

steve

hazard of the trade I spose mate, look after yourself
    hope we see ya on the water sunday, or beers sundy nite

Know exactly where you are coming from Steve, Take care and get well soon, I hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm toeier than a Roman sandal I give you the tip won't take much to headup, Have a good run Brian, look forward to all the reports.........Have a ball.....Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Know exactly where you are coming from Steve, Take care and get well soon, I hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm toeier than a Roman sandal I give you the tip won't take much to headup, Have a good run Brian, look forward to all the reports.........Have a ball.....Whitto
    i agree whitto that boofin barra dvd can only hold us for so long i just wish i had the luck to win the 58 milllion and i might have be able to bribe the chief into letting me get another crack at them oh well sooner then later i hope i keen to find my own homer
    good luck all and look forward to all the reports

Hey Fellas,
    Kim and Rod called in yesterday and we had quite a good sample of the rocky road, Kim if Roo does not want to take you fishing at Monduran you have already won spots on mine and Steveb's boat that Rocky Road was SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Cheers Foxie

Ps sorry all you other guys missed out.
    Always Think Like A Fish - No Matter How Weird It Gets

Quote Originally Posted by Magella View Post
    Hey Fellas,
    Kim and Rod called in yesterday and we had quite a good sample of the rocky road, Kim if Roo does not want to take you fishing at Monduran you have already won spots on mine and Steveb's boat that Rocky Road was SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Cheers Foxie

Ps sorry all you other guys missed out.
    thanks foxie i love rocky road to hope you catch somthing lucky buggers i hope its not raining there like it is here