Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Blue Eye Trevella.

Re: Blue Eye Trevella.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    might have to call in and see Snelly when I am in Tassie next and go for a spin in his Tri so I can bag it all day!
    Bring a Rag Noel..so you can wipe the Drool marks you leave on my Dash

Mick

I reckon we would get to the Shelf and you would throw me over board and ask what Boat is best, if the answer was not "A tri" then you would leave me there!

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    I reckon we would get to the Shelf and you would throw me over board and ask what Boat is best, if the answer was not "A tri" then you would leave me there!
    Would never happen Noel..........I like Mono`s ...Cats ect......My next boat will be a 39 Foot Mono..........

But if you got to me ,,then i would make you pull the drop line from 500 + meters By hand....That should shut you Up

Mick

snelly.have just finished setting up a dropline reel.(manual wind) but am unsure how much weight to put on the bottom.was thinking about 7kg of lead or would this be to light.

Each to there own I reckon .I dont think anyone mentioned it was for sport.If people enjoy catching fish in 500mtrs of water and take them to eat who are we to criticise.I wouldn't mind trying it myself something different.

Cheers Lochie
    Last edited by snapperbasher; 02-06-2008 at 02:27 PM.

anyone got some marks off the shelf of double island point?
    i got some 200 and 300lb braid itchin to be used for this