Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Counting to ten..it's over...I hope

Re: Counting to ten !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    In fact... I may be compensated........ I'll wake up one morning and realise I should have bought a Toyota..........
    bruce
    Now say 9.9999991 and give yourself an uppercut Toyo toy t

The patience you exibit is unreal I'd be *%^%&^$^%##(*( you %***^*&^*& and i'll $^%(&%*$&%$&%
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 07-06-2008 at 09:18 PM.

sorry Phil
    I think you have been ripped
    blaze

Yep, I've been holding off on commenting on this thread, but I think it's reached that point. If it smells like poo, tastes like poo, and sounds like poo, it sure as hell ain't candy.

I'd be pulling off the gloves and going on a rampage. Get a Nissan tech to look at the head and check it is legit, too.
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Have just checked invoice/ reciept.

it states " Cylinder head ( new ) "

Doesn't say Genuine !!!

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Should it really make a difference? The service you've had is shite, and you have a right to expect better even from a non genuine part.

I called shop that has head at 11.58am. Spoke to Stuart and he said he will call me back in about 20 seconds as he hasn't the paperwork in front of him.

Now. 2.05pm........ tic toc........

Ring the bastard back! Don't let him off the hook. Show him that you expect service! Honestly, this is an all too common picture of business in this country, and when you make a song and dance, they act like YOU are the problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    Ring the bastard back! Don't let him off the hook. Show him that you expect service! Honestly, this is an all too common picture of business in this country, and when you make a song and dance, they act like YOU are the problem!!
    I agree but I think at this point in time the response is 10, maybe 20 times too mild.
    cheers
    blaze
    ps
    Phil if you was half as pissed as I am feeling, maybe enough said. I know going off half cocked will do no good but I would be over phone calls, it would be face to face contacts withy all parties concerned, invoices in hand with a letter from solister informing them of acruing costs.

Seeing as they insist on having you chase them up all the time I would be adding phone calls to their bill. Let's think of how many more out of pocket expenses we can conjure up in the meantime. You may well get your original $6k back Phill.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

I believe you guys are right.

I am working out of town tomorrow, but will be about Thursday. I should consider that " D " day ?

Thursday's weather looked bloody great, thought I'd have reckie hit at Mud ... then remembered I have no tow vehicle... aaarrgghhhh

Still doesn't mean I can't open a can of Whoop Ass on the SP boys at the R 2 M.

blaze, it has taken me many years to be ' calm '..... I am not going to blow it over a mechanical device and a few ****heads.

stay tuned...............

bruce...... waiting Phill

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Thursday's weather looked bloody great, thought I'd have reckie hit at Mud ...

G'day

I know Phil.... guess where i'm headed...........

Dave

Thanks Dave

good luck

Phill,

Probably too late but I hope you have documented all this from the start. A lesson for everyone here, the more paper work you can produce the better when going into battle against a buisness.

I hope it all works out Phill
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Phill, I have a spare toyota hilux space cab sitting in the shed doing nothing, equiped with tow bar etc if you need it, its yours to use for a month or two, no charge, I can deliver it to your joint Thursday am if you like, let me know, it yours
    Barker Transport Logistic Services
    Transport Solutions for Every Job

For a fantastic adventure: www.mvwaiben.com

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/Waiben/

Hi Phil
    Know where you are coming with the agro thing, learnt many moons ago that it dosnt pay to show agro when dealing with like situations, dosnt hurt to follow through with good clear concise action though driven by that agro.
    cheers
    blaze