Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Counting to ten..it's over...I hope

Re: Counting to ten !!!

This isnt the same BRUCE from the famous "They call me BRUCE " movie.If so you might be able to use your kung fu skills on that lost cause of a mechanic ....
    cheers Terry

They also call certain parts of the male anatomy Bruce. Perhaps you might like to reconsider calling yourself that? Perhaps Richard or Dick for short?
    Seriously though Phill I feel for your situation. How frustrating it must be for you. Perhaps our next 4x4 M&G should be on the said mechanic's driveway?

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

Any news Bruce? Have you counted to 20 yet?

Poodroo

Hey Phill

All this stress may have a bad impact on your footy tips this weekend.

Only kidding mate and I hope all is well for you soooooooon!!!!!

Friday morning 1.14am..... still no word.................

What am I going to tow my boat to the Touchy M & G with ?

1,234,765............ 1,234,766............1,234,767..............1,234, 768...... !!!

Bruce
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Here I am with two tow vehicles but Trudy will be working and I can't drive two cars at the same time to help you. You would be more than welcome to use Trudy's Pajero if you can think of a way to get it. The other issue is that it has a Hayman Reece towbar and someone thieved the tongue out of it. Could pinch Scalem's out of his Pajero but then he has nothing to tow his boat with.
    If you are really stuck then I may have to buy a new tongue seeing as I can't find one second hand but they are expensive things for what they are. Give me a call if you want a loan of it. Can work something out I am sure.

Poodroo

Thanks Poo.

Will make decision by midday today.

phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Poodroo View Post
    Here I am with two tow vehicles but Trudy will be working and I can't drive two cars at the same time to help you. You would be more than welcome to use Trudy's Pajero if you can think of a way to get it. The other issue is that it has a Hayman Reece towbar and someone thieved the tongue out of it. Could pinch Scalem's out of his Pajero but then he has nothing to tow his boat with.
    If you are really stuck then I may have to buy a new tongue seeing as I can't find one second hand but they are expensive things for what they are. Give me a call if you want a loan of it. Can work something out I am sure.

Poodroo
    I've got a spare tongue you can have if you want to give me a call and your heading up the caboolture area.

neil

Quote Originally Posted by HONKY DORY View Post
    I've got a spare tongue you can have if you want to give me a call and your heading up the caboolture area.

neil
    Neil that would be great. Name a price and I will be on my way. It just so happens I have this week off (Hence the lousy boating weather).
    Thanks,

Poodroo

i have two to pick from.
    Just before you get to excited the distance from the front of the square bit on the tongue and the holes (centre) are 45mm and the other is 50mm.
    So you need to measure from the end of the bar to the centre of the hole.

I have no idea why each manufacturer would put hte holes in different spots.
    One is a genuine Mitsubishi Triton tongue so you would think it would fit your pajy.

let me know how you go
    neil

the distance is to clear the bumper bar! so it is not too far under the bumper! but 5mm aint much!

Quote Originally Posted by shano View Post
    the distance is to clear the bumper bar! so it is not too far under the bumper! but 5mm aint much!
    it is if the holes dont line up

i got a hold of these to fit onto my 60 series cruiser and they didnt come anywhere near fitting. the cruiser hole was about 75mm from the face of the bar

neil

Neil I may as well come for the drive. The weather is too crap to take the boat out so I may as well utilize my time. Good excuse to meet up and have a yack anyway. Shoot me a PM if there is a time that suits you and I will get your address off you or meet somewhere perhaps.

Cheers,

Poodroo

PM sent poo

Did it fit??

good to meet you hopefully see you again soon with better weather.

neil