Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Perils of fishing Monduran alone Part 2

Re: Perils of fishing Monduran alone Part 2

Gee's Brian u must be busy, I thought u would have a trip since the M&G under your belt buy this...... Ive gone off reports a bit keen as to know what Mandrin Man has to say......maybe he is coming to Oz to have a crack at the Barra....wheres the interpreters when u need one.......Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

OK, it's nothing exciting.....it's some Chinese gent promoting his business, something about a 3D garage ??? and a telephone answering device.

See I told you, nothing exciting......or is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Gee's Brian u must be busy, I thought u would have a trip since the M&G under your belt buy this...... Ive gone off reports a bit keen as to know what Mandrin Man has to say......maybe he is coming to Oz to have a crack at the Barra....wheres the interpreters when u need one.......Whitto
    Whitto .... I think our Interpreter is staying in Canberra ... a little place called "The Lodge"

Nagg

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post

yup, its tragic Whitto, boat has been serviced, lures re rigged as needed, all reels stripped and then re-spooled with fresh braid, dvd's watched (studied), nah, Im not ready to go at all, really, twitch, twitch, blink, blink, bloody IBD kickin in again

Steve, have a squiz in QFM

cheers
    brian

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Whitto .... I think our Interpreter is staying in Canberra ... a little place called "The Lodge"

Nagg
    I think our interpreter in Canberra is feeling a little fragile at the moment and would be a bit hesitant about interpretering anything.....Whitto

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    yup, its tragic Whitto, boat has been serviced, lures re rigged as needed, all reels stripped and then re-spooled with fresh braid, dvd's watched (studied), nah, Im not ready to go at all, really, twitch, twitch, blink, blink, bloody IBD kickin in again

Steve, have a squiz in QFM

cheers
    brian
    Gee's Brian with all that servicing and stripping and re-spooling going on U can't afford the fuel to drive up there....it's sort of getting that way.....Whitto

Geez Steve....your closing in on 100 replies to this post........is that similar to a www "metrey" ?????

Pity I can't get up there next week with Navi, Ben and the rest of the crew.....it should be a blast.

Cheers
    Paul

I'm starting to think that it could be renamed "SEINFELD" after several changes in direction

Nagg

PS ...... Whats the weather like in Qld ??

Paul, yeah...its a pity you couldnt get up...next time. If we added in our asian correspondants posts it would be over 100......about 95% is nothing to do with the original post!!! The metery post took a few tangents!!!!

I was reading the world records....Old Homer would have been more than 37.5kg for sure....more than 40kg I reckon....Oh well....at least hes alive still!!!!

Chris. weather is shit..and cold..some rain....but still shit!

Steve
    Last edited by Steve B; 29-05-2008 at 11:47 AM.

Johnny Mitchell is keeping the dream alive for me. Some interesting points raised in this article on the Sweetwater Site

P.s. I'm refering to the current weather outlook and its possible effects on june long weekend trip. also way off topic but i thought i should keep up with the Jones'
    Last edited by Roo; 29-05-2008 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Johnny Mitchell is keeping the dream alive for me. Some interesting points raised in this article on the Sweetwater Site

P.s. I'm refering to the current weather outlook and its possible effects on june long weekend trip. also way off topic but i thought i should keep up with the Jones'
    CONGRATULATIONS ! ...... YOU ARE OUR 100th POSTER!
    Please send your bank details .... to claim your prize

Stay positive Roo .....

Cheers

Nagg

PS .... what hijack ....Sorry Steve ... Have you tried to find Homer again ?

you crack me up nagg
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, Roo. A very good thought-provoking read. I will ponder it further before my winter trip to Mondy.

Regs

Pete

100th...... send money to Naggs Nigerian bank account.. details are....

This rain is sending us silly! .....chris, Nope havent been back to chase him yet!!

I have 4 days off from now.......and its raining......I was looking forward to taking the little tackers to the Gin Gin show.......now it looks like I will be confined to the indoor bar at the show.....with all the other Dads!!!

Have a good weekend all....stay dry!

Bugger me thats a nice fish and a top story catching it.

I told the wife to have a look at the pic and told her thats why I want to head back to Monduran over the next couple of months (after my September Awoonga trip got canned by work )

She just said "thats nice dear" and walked away